5 hours ago, Chrom said:

I just realized that with these photos, you can actually see that Ty has been using the same Mac computer for at least almost four years.

I'm not surprised, at least.  I've been using the same MacBook Pro for seven years at this point.  Given how expensive they are, they better goddamn last.

• Chrom featured this topic
On 9/30/2016 at 0:44 AM, K said:

The sticker on that laptop is great.

You may or may not already know this, but the sticker is supposed to be of a caricature of the guy in front of the laptop, who calls himself Young. The design of it is based on the Barbarian map sprite from Mystery of the Emblem.

• 4 weeks later...

This deserves its own post.

The contents of the spoiler box below are NSFW. However, much like my onahole thread from last November, I have censored the images according to the guidelines listed here.

Two things came today: this, and me.

NUXS1FX.jpg

Beautifully-printed by the folks over at cuddlyoctopus.com, she's finally here after a two-month wait. This isn't the same design as the one that @Chrom tried to help me buy two years ago, but I like this one a lot better anyway.

2u8uFex.jpg

And on the opposite side, her younger form. Fun fact: According to my UPS tracking number, she passed through Arkansas (where, according to this, lolicon is completely illegal) on the way to my doorstep. Therefore, it's a very good thing that the Arkansas branch of US customs did not decide to randomly inspect my package. hidingkong;

DDSWnH7UMAADUhg.jpg

But what neither of the above photos can show is just how huge she is! As I currently don't have a pillow large enough to accommodate Tiki and her gigantic tikis, I had to settle for placing two of my other body pillows inside of her. Here she is alongside my third daki, for size comparison.

Thanks for reading, everyone! I'll see you all in six months when my ban expires! flower;