1. 1. What to watch?

• Frozen
    • Pokémon Heroes
    • The Avengers

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, Necro said:

pokemon heroes secretly the best pokemon movie

UM???????

THAT'S NOT 2000???????????????????????? OR THE THIRD?????????????????????????????????????????????????

WHO ARE YOU???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

2 minutes ago, chickadee said:

UM???????

THAT'S NOT 2000???????????????????????? OR THE THIRD?????????????????????????????????????????????????

WHO ARE YOU???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

listen to this fuckin nerd over here

i guess we have no choice but to watch all of the pokemon movies starting from the first

Kinda missed the movie nights (and other live streams), as they were the only way I interacted with the community for a long time. Pokemon definitely seems like the traditional choice here, too. Unfortunately, my Wednesdays are entirely booked, so I probably won't be able to join. If I may make a selfish request, though, it would be awesome if you didn't have to register to use the chat.

On 09/28/2016 at 8:29 AM, Necro said:

listen to this fuckin nerd over here

i guess we have no choice but to watch all of the pokemon movies starting from the first

I have the first Pokemon movie in Japanese with eng subtitles.  All Japanese versions of the movie have a completely different script and soundtrack than the international versions.  It's a much better movie.

Edited by Yehu Bihdi
10 minutes ago, Neonocyte said:

Kinda missed the movie nights (and other live streams), as they were the only way I interacted with the community for a long time. Pokemon definitely seems like the traditional choice here, too. Unfortunately, my Wednesdays are entirely booked, so I probably won't be able to join. If I may make a selfish request, though, it would be awesome if you didn't have to register to use the chat.

Livestream doesn't require registration and it's where I stream my movies, so you should be fine.

I should throw it out there that I can do double features too on Wednesday if we're doing short movies like the Pokemon ones. So, I can do Pokemon Heroes, Pokemon: the First Movie: Mewtwo Strikes Back, and the two Pikachu shorts that came before the both of them. I have that original Japanese theatrical version of the first one too (with English dub, don't worry, I know reading subs and trying to chat are impossible), so if you haven't seen the cut out parts, now you can.

10 minutes ago, Mao said:

Livestream doesn't require registration and it's where I stream my movies, so you should be fine.

I should throw it out there that I can do double features too on Wednesday if we're doing short movies like the Pokemon ones. So, I can do Pokemon Heroes, Pokemon: the First Movie: Mewtwo Strikes Back, and the two Pikachu shorts that came before the both of them. I have that original Japanese theatrical version of the first one too (with English dub, don't worry, I know reading subs and trying to chat are impossible), so if you haven't seen the cut out parts, now you can.

By cut out parts, do you mean The Birth of Mewtwo?  Because that was added with the Kanzenban, (Special Edition,) along with all the other changes they made to the movie.

Also, ew, the dub.

Edited by Yehu Bihdi
woops