Pokémon Direct 6.6.17

20 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Hopefully. *crosses fingers for Gold, Silver and Crystal on the eshop*

"We're announcing that the online features that were exclusive to Japanese Crystal have been reenabled in the international versions and added to Gold and Silver.  All three games will be available as part of our recently announced VC Netflix thing, which we already said would add online features to classic games."

/thingsthatwillneverhappen

My money's on Stars. Especially with the recent constellation event they had in Pokemon centers in Japan.

MDNlZTNmOTBiYSMvdlFEMzhLWXU1OWhXLWR2N0dv

4 hours ago, EH_STEVE said:

I really doubt it would be anything Pokemon Go related since Nintendo usually lets Ninantic poorly handle anything regarding their shitshow application.

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Hopefully. *crosses fingers for Gold, Silver and Crystal on the eshop*

Yes, please! And while we're at it I want to see Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2 with transfer pack functionality.

Edited by Marxforever

Although it might be unlikely to happen, but it would be really nice to see the Japanese only Pokemon TCG 2 be translated and brought to the english (and the other) Eshops alongside the first one

We did end up getting Earthbound Zero (unexpectedly if i might add), and that was a much larger game - so i doubt it would be too hard in comparison....

Also getting Pokemon G/S/C and the first Pokemon Pinball on the Eshop would be pretty nice too, actually

37 minutes ago, Shadow118 said:

Although it might be unlikely to happen, but it would be really nice to see the Japanese only Pokemon TCG 2 be translated and brought to the english (and the other) Eshops alongside the first one

We did end up getting Earthbound Zero (unexpectedly if i might add), and that was a much larger game - so i doubt it would be too hard in comparison....

Earthbound Zero isn't a valid argument. NOA had originally localized the game 27 years ago, and they had sitting on it until 2015.