The Lady Liberty - N4A Chat Thread, June 2017

10 minutes ago, ace said:

You know. I don't think I dislike glasses anywhere near enough to consider having my eyeballs sliced open and shot with lasers. 

PRK doesn't use the flap method. They just directly laser the eye surface to reshape it. It is the safest method since flap related issues are eliminated. If you have a thin cornea, they you can't do LASKI and have to do PRK.

I am interested in it. But I could also stop being lazy and just wear my contacts.

18 hours ago, Ready To Die said:

maybe this not so dead forum will be more responsive to my query

what fragrance(s) do you wear

None.

I like wearing my glasses, though they are a reminder I'm likely going to go blind later on in life, even though I have the best vision in my immediate family right now. 

Edited by Marty

26th birthday today.... Hm

Did get a $30 check/comics from my Grandparents,a few Tshirts (one still in the mail), and there's a Desk still coming in the mail

So that's been decent - lazy and pleasant day overall

It's been pretty nice, cool and windy today - windows have been open for the majority of the day as such - pretty nice breeze here and there

Edited by Shadow118
On 6/24/2017 at 6:22 PM, ace said:

Nautica Voyage is great for the price since I'm poor as fuck™

Other than that that I just use old spice fiji soap and deodorant 

poor as fuck and old spice? not computing here. speed stick's a buck and so is store brand body wash 

23 minutes ago, Pichi said:

poor as fuck and old spice? not computing here. speed stick's a buck and so is store brand body wash 

Call it splurging. It's about the only thing I actually spend money on other than gasoline. 

I've done pretty much nothing but play Persona 4 all day today and it has been absolutely fantastic. It feels so good to finally be way past the parts I stopped at the first few times I tried to play through the game, and it is just getting better.

9 hours ago, Weaver said:

@Mao

When should I replace my headhphones? I still love the sound of my  ATH-M50s, but I feel like it's becoming increasingly uncomfortable to wear over long stretches of use. :<

Replace them if you're tiring of them and want to go for better. If you want some super comfy phones (at least, they were super comfy to me)  and move upward from the M50s, take a look at Beyerdynamic. Either the DT770s or DT880s. 880s are the better of the two, but pricier. The 770s are still an upgrade tho, they do everything the M50s do but better imo. 

They're also pretty sexy looking. 

dt880640.jpg

1 minute ago, Mao said:

Replace them if you're tiring of them and want to go for better. If you want some super comfy phones (at least, they were super comfy to me)  and move upward from the M50s, take a look at Beyerdynamic. Either the DT770s or DT880s. 880s are the better of the two, but pricier. The 770s are still an upgrade tho, they do everything the M50s do but better imo. 

They're also pretty sexy looking. 

dt880640.jpg

😘