45 minutes ago, Ready To Die said:

maybe this not so dead forum will be more responsive to my query

what fragrance(s) do you wear

Nautica Voyage is great for the price since I'm poor as fuck™

Other than that that I just use old spice fiji soap and deodorant 

1 hour ago, Ready To Die said:

I rarely wear anything and I have no idea what it is that I do have. It's in a bottle with no markings that I got from a friend a long time ago, doesn't smell strongly of much and the strongest smell is probably anise but also has some other smells to it.

6 hours ago, Ready To Die said:

I don't usually use cologne because I hate it and it tends to give me a headache. But when I have to I use Jean Paul Gaultier, cause that's what my father uses.

Whatever painkillers my dad is on have turned him into a fucking asshole. 

I want ant to be in bed. I do not want him screaming at me for not stripping wires right to wire the fucking thermostat at 12:30 at night. 

21 hours ago, Celica said:

Hey everyone, just thought I'd pop in quick to let you all know that I'm alive and not blind. flower; Got my bandage contacts removed yesterday, though I'm still healing and will be for a bit still.

Hmmmm, so you did PRK then? How was it?

1 hour ago, Punchy said:

Hmmmm, so you did PRK then? How was it?

tl;dr It went fine. Had the surgery done Tuesday morning and Tuesday was pretty awful, though no real pain, just extreme light sensitivity and other eye discomfort. Each day got a bit better. Wednesday I was feeling a bit better but still decently light sensitive and unable to see well; by Thursday I could stop wearing my sunglasses inside and was even able to use my phone. On Friday I got my bandage contacts removed. Since then, it's mostly been a matter of remembering to take my 4 different eye drops at the right times and waiting for my vision to improve. Right eye is already pretty good, but the left eye (which required an extre procedure, cross-linking, and is also farsighted instead of nearsighted) will be a bit slower going and is still pretty blurry. Each day is an improvement, though! My next follow up will be this Wednesday.

It's not even that really. I know a couple people that had it done and it either didn't change much or gave them horrible side effects they have to deal with. I'll keep my glasses any day. Besides, I think they make me look better anyways y;