The Lady Liberty - N4A Chat Thread, June 2017

I was about to make a post saying that's why I prefer western rpg character design, using talk as an example; then I remembers this

Still don't understand the strap. I'd argue though that it's less fan servicey than that sword girl, but only because Jack's clothes match her character.

So I was sitting next to all the Japanese Smash4 players and it was one of the worst things ever because a bunch of people that didn't understand that they couldn't speak English. No matter how much the players said, "no understand", they kept saying the same thing expecting them to somehow get it. 

There was even a point when I explained to one guy they didn't know English; he continued to try to ask one of them a question until I used my limited Japanese vocabulary and Google translate to basically use baby talk to get the question.

7 hours ago, K said:

So I was sitting next to all the Japanese Smash4 players and it was one of the worst things ever because a bunch of people that didn't understand that they couldn't speak English. No matter how much the players said, "no understand", they kept saying the same thing expecting them to somehow get it. 

There was even a point when I explained to one guy they didn't know English; he continued to try to ask one of them a question until I used my limited Japanese vocabulary and Google translate to basically use baby talk to get the question.

Sounds like socially awkward Smashers. The FL breed are among the worst.