The Lady Liberty - N4A Chat Thread, June 2017

I disliked Mario Kart 7 a lot too. Besides grand prix, I felt the game just lacked content I'd expect for a portable Mario Kart. Namely, being able to race against just bots on any course I want--a feature even Super Circuit included. Mission mode returning would have been nice too. if I still cared about battle mode I might have enjoyed MK7 since at least you could play that by yourself; but at some point I just stopped caring about battle mode.

and online exists but I rarely play my 3ds near wifi (it's a portable console: I take it out of the house).

3D Land and World took the classic 2D Mario formula of "run in a straight line, jump on shit, hop on the flagpole to clear the level" and adapted it into 3D.

I think it might be interesting to have a game that takes the 3D Mario formula of "run around a hub area, enter a world, do a bunch of random shit, collect a star" and adapts it into 2D.

her face is the typical anime style that makes the character look young

also her boobs are gigantic compared to her frame

the thread is embarrassing considering people are saying it's not an issue worth talking about and making reaaaally shitty BUT ITS JAPANESE CULTURE THO arguments

Edited by Mocha

In the trailer there's actually a scene dedicated to showing Pyra (the character) taking a hit from something, and the focal point is clearly on her breasts and they even jiggle. I found that cringeworthy that they seriously put that in there.

3 minutes ago, ace said:

I don't understand it. I like boobs as much as the next guy, but can they seriously not keep their dicks in their pants when they're designing characters? 

If you're referring to the red sword girl from Xenoblade Chronicles 2, her design would honestly be fine if they would just market her as being somewhere between 18 and 25 like she fucking looks.

How old is she supposed to be, again? Fourteen or whatever?

Frankly, tits or otherwise, the thing I really don't get is the draw towards making protags of massive adventures and RPG's fucking tweens. Like, what's so hard about putting the world's responsibilities on the shoulders of someone who's like 27 or older?

3 hours ago, chickadee said:

bruh that's super cool and also i love sky

It was really cool! Super fun to chat with, he is a master's student at the university I'm transferring to as well. We got on the subject of dota and he was like "My little brother actually streams League professionally" I'm all like holy shit no way, I bet I know of him. Lo and behold it was sky, one of my favorite people on the internet lmao.