The Lady Liberty - N4A Chat Thread, June 2017

11 hours ago, Ridley Prime said:

Makes me glad I've still got Melee and most things from then even though I've eventually had to get rid of some stuff...

Anyway, um.. hi all. Sorry if me bumping a number of old threads got kinda annoying, but since the oldest were only from last year, figured it wouldn't hurt anything. At any rate, I've recognized and remembered mostly everyone whose talked with me a bit so far (Tyranogre, IU, Doc Brown, and such), but I'm not sure I remember everyone else yet, given how some have gone by different usernames than they did on Oldsider or NS2, but am hoping maybe some more of y'all happen to remember/recognize me. If I happen to be a total stranger to some or most here despite my history with the Nsider community, it's fine/cool and can't be helped then, but I don't bite... much. =p

Hope everyone's doing alright, all things considered. A major part of what drew me back to a place like this was restored faith in Nintendo after E3 and them reworking the Switch's online according to feedback and things like that. They're taking it more seriously now unlike with the Wii U it felt and can tell they're really back and strong, and hope the Switch continues being successful.

And yeah, it was kinda odd only learning recently of NS2's closure, but I saw this place advertised by someone in the last shoutbox message, although the name was spaced out since Ninfora was obviously censored there since I guess they didn't like the competition, but then I came here, so here we are...

heyheyhey you posted somes Metroid comic book thingy a whiles backs, can i have a link to that it was super cool and i like ot read again.

Hi.

12 minutes ago, Mocha said:

In all honesty, they probably should just bring the servers down for an hour, but if they can fix it while it's live, I guess they ought to try that first.

it sure is nostalgic tho

ZVLgwTz.jpg

For a second there I thought this was XIV with the graphics on lowest settings lol

5 hours ago, luigitornado said:

heyheyhey you posted somes Metroid comic book thingy a whiles backs, can i have a link to that it was super cool and i like ot read again.

Hi.

Um... You mean like the manga or one of the Nintendo Power comics they had for Metroid? MDB or someplace usually has all of them available to view though.

And hi. Definitely remember you from NS2. =p

7 hours ago, chickadee said:

TODAY IS A DAY OF PRODUCTIVITY

ON THE DOCKET:

Ship out my two massive boxes holding all my belongings!

Ask my dad if its okay if he drives me to New Orleans or Pensacola for my flight!

Do all my laundry!

Buy dad a Dad Day present! Probably a toaster!

Play a lot of Fantasy Life!

i did all of these things today! wow! what a day! i'm hungry!

Lmao, 0-2 which is worse than last year. Guy I was up against first was a Bowser main a month ago and I guess switched to Bayo so that there me for a loop. I had a better time against the guy I played in Losers but he got the best of me too. 

My list of games planning to play this summer, so far:

- Persona 4 (girlfriend gave me her PSTV to play it on, just started yesterday. Chie sounds like a bimbo in this version.)

- Breath of the Wild (Finished two divine beasts so far. Maybe another 20-30 hours left?)

- Tales of Symphonia (4th playthrough, at Temple of Darkness)

- Rune Factory 4 (About 10 hours in? Just did the second dungeon.)

- Shadows of Valentia (Started Act 4. Making progress much slower than anticipated.)

- Disgaea 5 ("You're here forever.")