The Lady Liberty - N4A Chat Thread, June 2017

30 minutes ago, Mao said:

Dr Strange's sole purpose was introducing the character as quickly as possible so that he could be in Thor: Ragnarok and Infinity War. The plot for it was pure fluff and origin story nonsense so he could he exist in future films without confusion. 

That's the purpose of every stand alone Marvel film right now. Introducing characters at a breakneck pace to get them in for Infinity War. That's why Ant-Man is already an Avenger after only one movie. 

Yeah. Unsurprisingly, that makes for a completely shit movie.

27 minutes ago, ライムネコマスター said:

Technically Ant man is not an Avenger in the MCU

just saying

wasn't he at the new training center?

or was he in prison??

Edited by Gold

The car was a bust. Transmission had loads of trouble. I looked at a few others and saw something good but it was more expensive and my dad is being hesitant on helping me with it. I give up. 

Whoops, accidentally clicked Like on your post ace.

My weeks leading up to graduation were some of the most stressful in my life. In fact, unbeknownst to my mom and dad, I came amazingly close to not graduating that spring, which I would have had to tell them at the last minute. It's a miracle I averted that scenario. Made it all the more satisfying to get my diploma with the rest of my class.

1 minute ago, Young P said:

Whoops, accidentally clicked Like on your post ace.

My weeks leading up to graduation were some of the most stressful in my life. In fact, unbeknownst to my mom and dad, I came amazingly close to not graduating that spring, which I would have had to tell them at the last minute. It's a miracle I averted that scenario. Made it all the more satisfying to get my diploma with the rest of my class.

Oh shit what'd you do to get close to not graduating?

Just now, Sir Grim Locksmith VIII said:

Oh shit what'd you do to get close to not graduating?

To make a long story short, I failed algebra both terms my junior year, then failed again the first term of my senior year. Second term, my teacher let me make up the first term by retaking a test, which I put off until the last few weeks of class, during which I also had to worry about the final. Only passed the class thanks to my friend, who helped me cheat study hard those last few weeks.