Rumor: Nintendo developing Zelda smartphone game

In addition to this, the Animal Crossing app is slated for the second half of 2017 and that a new Pokemon card game app is planned for release too. Wondering how the Zelda game would work on Mobile; definitely intrigued to see what that eventually looks like. I'd be happy with the Pokemon app too; while I don't play the physical TCG, having an app to play the game (like what Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links is) would probably make me want to play the TCG. And I've been wanting to see the Animal Crossing app for a while now.

Edited by Isotope
3 hours ago, Isotope said:

I'd be happy with the Pokemon app too; while I don't play the physical TCG, having an app to play the game (like what Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links is) would probably make me want to play the TCG.

Unless I'm misunderstanding your post, Pokemon TCG online does in fact already have a mobile app! :D It's super easy to get into as well.

Seems obvious that they would, eventually. After all their other mobile games have been working out for them so far, right? The question is really what type of mobile game will it be. If it's just a mini-Zelda game, maybe something focused on puzzle-solving with stuff like block puzzles that could work well with a touch screen, I might be interested.

It should be a match 3 game. Legend of Zelda: Tri-force Crush Saga. bigsmile;

I dunno what they are going to do, but FE:H was more profitable than Mario Run and only Pokemon was able to make a significant up-tick in interest in games on Nintendo hardware.

To that end, they should offer content that can be unlocked by linking a mobile game to the console counterpart and vice versa.

I hope it stars Tingle.  The premise of the game revolves around using a new version of the Tingle Tuner, which is now shaped like a cell phone.

I don't have any ideas beyond that.

That or Salvatore's Mini Game Arcade. SPLOOSH

Edited by Cryptic