Super Mario Run update 2.1.0 out now!

Super Mario Run update 2.1.0 out now! I believe this same update is also available for Android.

Nice to see achievements have been added. I like how you can use your Miitomo mii with your current outfit as your icon. Though, I see people on my friend list are using their Miitomo mii, but I can't figure out how to do this. All I see in the icon settings is my mii wearing the color shirt I chose when creating my mii. 

15 hours ago, lilty said:

I didn't have to do anything to have it register my Miitomo avatar. I just loaded up Toad Rally and it had already selected it for me. 

I managed to fix it. In one of the notifications they sent out after my first attempt, It said... In Mittomo sets chosse use Miitomo mii on Nintendo Account and then change your outfit.

2 hours ago, Stopdoor said:

Can anyone explain the point of Kingdom Builder mode? 

AFAIK, there is nothing more to that mode than just buying and building. Which if you want a specific item means you have to play again and again, which would increase the Daily Average User (DAU) for the game. But since this game isn't monetized, DAU becomes somewhat pointless.