The Last Jedi Teaser Trailer

K

This looks pretty awesome! Looks like Kylo Ren doesn't need the mask now that the secret's out.

I had a feeling the title of the movie "the Last Jedi" meant the end of the Jedi Order, just like Darth Vader was the last of the Sith. I hope we see Rey walk the Path In Between. 'Bout time we got some Gray up in here.

52 minutes ago, Carl321 said:

This looks pretty awesome! Looks like Kylo Ren doesn't need the mask now that the secret's out.

I had a feeling the title of the movie "the Last Jedi" meant the end of the Jedi Order, just like Darth Vader was the last of the Sith. I hope we see Rey walk the Path In Between. 'Bout time we got some Gray up in here.

The mention of balance in the trailer seems to suggest that, plus all other recent star wars media hint at that as well. 

5 hours ago, Carl321 said:

Vader wasn't the last of the Sith... Kylo is Sith...., and remember there is always 2, a master and an apprentice :P

38 minutes ago, purple_beard said:

He was trained as a Sith, and devotes himself to Vader's "spirit" ...and whoever that puppetmaster guy was from TFA... he's a Sith, his Knights of Ren might not be, but he arguably IS--of not a Sith in training.

He was trained as a Jedi. 

The Sith Order were a group of Jedi who embraced the dark side. Just because he's evil and taps into that power doesn't mean he's a sith. 

On 4/14/2017 at 5:43 PM, Carl321 said:

Here's hoping for some Gray stuff between Finn and Poe as well ;)

Edited by Destiny Hero
  • 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Fuzzer1 said:

When does a possible name for a character who didn't have a first name in Episode 7 be considered a spoiler? Enlighten me.

It's part of the plot. I don't want to know the plot beforehand. Therefore you're spoiling part of the plot for me. 

Don't be a dick. 

44 minutes ago, ace said:

It's part of the plot. I don't want to know the plot beforehand. Therefore you're spoiling part of the plot for me. 

Don't be a dick. 

Yet the synopsis of the movie isn't known yet, and won't be for a while.