10 Wanted Alolan Forms (Video)

DLurkster

2 hours ago, DLurkster said:

So a different evolution branch form? Wait, why is called Vileplume?

It's a joke about how the Bellossom design looks very much like it was inspired by hula dancing, something associated with Hawaii. The joke here being Bellossom isn't actually it's own Pokemon, but an alternate form of Vileplume based on the Aloha region.

I just thought it was a silly joke, so I shared it here. It's not actually meant as a serious suggestion,

Bug/Dragon Flygon. YOU OWE ME, GAMEFREAK.

12 hours ago, Lance's Dragonite said:

I hope we get an ice/bug pokemon. That would be pretty neat.

Even though Bug/Ice and Bug/Psychic are the two worst possible type combos in the Pokemon universe right now, it's creative and I'd like to see it. I'm thinking Butterfree with these icy-glass wings and snowflakes falling from it. Venomoth could rock the Bug/Psychic type pretty well.

Edited by Carl321
1 hour ago, Carl321 said:

Bug/Dragon Flygon. YOU OWE ME, GAMEFREAK.

Even though Bug/Ice and Bug/Psychic are the two worst possible type combos in the Pokemon universe right now, it's creative and I'd like to see it. I'm thinking Butterfree with these icy-glass wings and snowflakes falling from it. Venomoth could rock the Bug/Psychic type pretty well.

That would be awesome. 

So would I. Ooh that would be really neat. I was thinking of a Scizor with that typing, but a Butterfree might fit more there.