PS Plus Free Games for March

Well, probably not too much interest in this with the Switch releasing tomorrow but for those still interested, here we go. The PS Plus Free Games for March are as follows:

Disc Jam - PS4

Tearaway Unfolded - PS4

Under Night: In-Birth - PS3

Earth Defense Force 2025 - PS3

Lumo - Vita / PS4

Severed - Vita

Well, this is better than a lot of recent months imo. I'm glad I never bit on any of the sales for Tearaway now and I'm somewhat interested in Under Night and Severed.

Severed is excellent, one of my favorite eShop games from last year. Too bad I don't have a Vita but definitely download it if you do. Tearaway I'm interested in, so that's good to see, and I've heard mixed good things about Earth Defense Force so I'm willing to give it a go.

I loved Tearaway on the Vita, it's an excellent showcase of that system and its capabilities. I do wonder how it translated to the PS4.

I'm also interested in Disc Jam, as I've heard/seen it getting comparison to Rocket League. Even knowing little about the game, that definitely piques my interest.

1 hour ago, nornir said:

If you don't download Tearaway and EDF 2025 I'll come punch you in the head

What if I register them to my account but don't download them, will I still get punched in the head? hamcry;Heh, that's what I generally do until I'm actually going to sit down and play the game since my download speed is very slow. Also at this point, I would probably have more than used up my 2 TB hdd in my PS4 and my 1 TB hdd in my PS3 just from all the PS+ games that I haven't played yet, lol.