The Midnight Channel - N4A Chat Thread, Mar. 2017

Just now, EH_STEVE said:

IT WAS THE COURTESY POLICE!

SHIT THEY HEARD YOU!

I hear police radios in the hall and the professor looks really shocked and just cut class an hour short. Whatever happened isn't good. 

4 minutes ago, ライムネコマスター said:

holy shit, i hope this guy didn't do anything too bad

Im being a responsible adult and I'm trying to eavesdrop around the corner. I can't hear what they're saying. But the 3 officers here do not look happy. 

Edited by ace
3 minutes ago, ライムネコマスター said:

hopefully it's like, a drug thing and not like "we found a body" thing

One of the officers had an emergency phone that he took off the wall in his hand. I have no idea wtf was going on 

7 minutes ago, ace said:

One of the officers had an emergency phone that he took off the wall in his hand. I have no idea wtf was going on 

im sure it wont take long for news to spread, depending on how bad it is the campus might get notices posted about it

or wait for the evening news

53 minutes ago, ライムネコマスター said:

im sure it wont take long for news to spread, depending on how bad it is the campus might get notices posted about it

or wait for the evening news

If bad enough, those silly little internet tabloids will try and make it sound serious for clicks. 

1 hour ago, ace said:

Hey yeah let's not make jokes about school shootings. 

Not disagreeing with the sentiment, but how was that a "joke"?

In any case, maybe the cops are pissed at the guy for sprinting out of the classroom and possibly breaking someone else's laptop. Wouldn't be surprised if someone in that classroom called security for that shit.

8 hours ago, Schmengland said:

Have your eye on anybody?

Aye, sometimes I still can't get over my former crush who rejected my advances last month, or at least the impression said rejection left behind. I mean, one minute I'll feel fine, but as soon as she starts making out with her boyfriend or something my heart kind of sinks. Like, I get the feeling as though I'm nothing more than an impotent weeb with no appealing qualities whatsoever. Fortunately the feeling isn't as strong as it once was; I just feel more empty than I do suicidal. 

I, in fact, do have my eyes on someone else, or at least try to have my eyes on someone else. Unfortunately I'm extremely awkward around the opposite sex say for a few exceptions, so while we do know each other and can have friendly conversations and stuff, I find it hard to actually do anything meaningful without looking clingy or desperate.