The E3 Graveyard - N4A Chat Thread - June 2023

EH_STEVE

Wanted to do another Zelda, but I suppose I shouldn't.

There are two wildfires burning up my little province. One is the biggest in history, one is close enough that I constantly can smell smoke at my apartment.

Penis.

• Chrom pinned this topic
On 6/1/2023 at 6:00 AM, EH_STEVE said:

Wanted to do another Zelda, but I suppose I shouldn't.

There are two wildfires burning up my little province. One is the biggest in history, one is close enough that I constantly can smell smoke at my apartment.

Penis.

i walk to work and at some points last month the smoke was so bad my nose would be running and i'd have a splitting headache after 10 minutes walking :') i feel your pain!! my province is also suffering!

at least its been raining a lot the past week or so, i haven't smelled the smoke in a bit so i'm hoping for a very very rainy june

Been staring to get burnt out on going through Christmas music stuff last night 

Think i’ll go back to going through my main music lists

Last it looks like i was going through the music from the artist Metronomy

…..

Though, thinking about it, there might be some new Albums from artists I’ve already gone through 

…..

So guess I’ll have to check those to be sure 

____

And finally started playing CrisTales earlier today after buying it on sale a few months ago - been meaning to start it up for awhile, but haven’t until now

Really good game so far - really gorgeous artstyle 

Only played the Demo on Steam awhile back 

I have so many Switch games, i don’t really know what i want or should be playing next…

Have so many games to work on…..

With Street Fighter 6 out, and seemingly at a great start, I thought I would finally play Street Fighter 5. With all the new content and characters that make that game worth it to play.  

... Okay, so I got to buy a season pass for these other characters? No problem. 

... Oops I bought about $40 worth of costumes by mistake. Let's try this again. 

... Oops, the $30 season pass only includes five characters, and I have to get the $20 Champion Edition, because that has more fighters. WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. $#^%$#@%$#@%#@%$@%^$#@^%@$#%@#$%$#@%$#@%$#%@$#%$@#%$#@%#$@%#$@%$#@%$#@%@$#%#%$#%#$@%@$#%$@#?! 

... I spend $90 dollars worth of mostly total nonsense. In the future, please only do an Edition OR a season pass, Capcom. The other fighting games aren't as horribly confusing as this

$%^^#^@$#$#@%$#@%#$@%@$#%@$#%#$@%$#%@%$#@!$ERWEREWQR#$%^$@#%REWQRT%#$!$!#$#!$!#@$#$@!$!@$#!@$#@!$%@$@!$!

I hope this doesn't become a trend with Street Fighter 6. Because that is egregious.

Wait, I have to get PS Plus to play online with SF5?! ... Thank gosh I was a PvE guy to begin with.  

15 hours ago, Stephen 776 said:

Finished TotK. Somehow sunk 200 hours into the game.

Now is Norn9 because I need something less gamey and a fresh supply of prettyboys and an otome game is nothing else but that.

I'm likely up to that, just over 75% complete

Didn’t realize that Summer Games Fest is tomorrow 

Thought it was next week

Huh

Not sure what the scheduling is though

So dunno when each developer is showing things of if it’s a mix of things

Might wait for things to wrap up each day to slim through things because dunno if I really have interest in watching things i have no interest in

Or wait for individual trailers/showcases to be uploaded 

Also wonder if Nintendo is doing anything or not this year- haven’t seen or heard anything yet

Edited by Shadow118

it's pride month again y'all. keep your wits about you and avoid contact w any stray allies and we'll make it through rainbow capitalism month in one piece :v

lotta good things happening in the next couple of months flower;

my partner's top surgery went well and they're past the worst part of recovery, and we'll be moving in together in about 6 more weeks c:

once that happens, we're gonna finally get started on a lot of documentation and other stuff i've been putting off for uh. way too long

also going in to do paperwork for a new job tomorrow. although actually i'll be doing the same thing anyway, because i'm going from starbucks to a grocery store. with a starbucks in it lol. i'm supposed to be moving to the bakery at some point, so i'm hoping it doesn't take too long.
though it is nice to already know what i'm doing for a change lol
i've also been incredibly obsessed w chess lately so u nerds should hit me up if you like to play at all y;

thus concludes the june april update hamnap;

Edited by April