The Nintendo Baseball League

Triforcemaster3

Final Scores for Game 2 of League Championship Series and Promotion Finals:

Sonic 5

Koholint 4  

Series tied 1-1 

Shadow, Amy, Sonic, Vector and Billy Hatcher took a tropical paradise against Dethl, Thief Girl, ReDead Knight, and Tarin. From the green hills to a dream island!

Smashville 9

Sarasaland 8 

Series tied 1-1

KK Slider, Tom Nook, the Bird Outfielders, the Dodo Airplane Duo, and the Animal Coppers worked against Tatanga, the Outfield Bros., Wiggler, 2/3rds of the Viruses, and Monty Mole. From the town life to the... sunny desert.

Rogueport 5

Narshe 6  

Rebels lead series 2-0 

Grodus, the Goomba Outfielders, Parakarry, and Ms. Mowz were not prepared for Sabin, Edgar, Cecil, Edge, Kain, and Locke. Tomorrow, it goes from a polluted port to a polluted freezing town. *achoo*

Tethealla 2

Avalar 3

Series tied 2-0 

Zelos and Lloyd Irving lost to Elora, Hunter, and Spyro. I would make a location thing, but since I haven't played TOS, I guess green plains to the sunny and rocky plains of Glimmer.  

(Oh, yeah, I haven't said where the locations are this time around... The only thing that's only of note is that, because Spyro 2 has locations based on the seasons, the home worlds will have their own stadiums. Since the summer season never had a home world planned, however, we have to go with Glimmer, since that's the closest thing according to backing lore.) 

(And yes, Narshe will be one of the few fields in any playoff that houses a freezing temperature. Except for Zebes, which hasn't been in the playoffs for a long while, if I remember correctly.)

Final Scores for Game 3 of League Championship Series and Promotion Finals:

Sonic 9

Koholint 10  

Dreamers lead series 2-1  

Yeah, no to the players of the night; it was just really one of the best games so far. Can the Heroes rebound?

Smashville 4

Sarasaland 3 

Savages lead series 2-1 

Tom Nook and the Bird Outfielders triumphed over the Outfielder Bros. Will the Savages lose their cool tomorrow?

Rogueport 7

Narshe 8

Rebels lead series 3-0 

Screw it; will Rogueport have any chance of beating the Rebels to have at least any chance to be promoted?!

Tethealla 8

Avalar 7

Tales lead series 2-1 

Zelos, Lloyd, Presea, Sheena, Raven, Rodyle, Heiss, and Marno somehow beat Moneybags, Elora, Hunter, Spyro, Greta, Handel, and Agent Zero. It seems like Tales knew they were going to face some magical momentum. Will the Dragonflies fly towards the sun?... Not in an Icarus kind of way. 

Final Scores for Game 5 of League Championship Series and Promotion Finals:

Sonic 6

Koholint 5  

Heroes lead 3-2 

Will Heroes finally have their spotlight in the sun?!

Smashville 5

Sarasaland 4 

Savages lead 3-2 

Will Smashville get the win they waited for so long?!

Rogueport 3

Narshe 4

Rebels win series 4-1 

Who will join the Rebels this upcoming season?!

Tethealla 6

Avalar 7

Dragonflies lead series 3-2 

And, will the Dragonflies meet their Bandicoot friends in the Premier League?! 

Most questions will have answers... tomorrow. Rated PG, starts Friday. 

Sonic 5

Koholint 6  

Series tied 3-3 

Tomorrow, either Spring or Summer will be the winner of their league.

Smashville 0

Sarasaland 1 

Series tied 3-3

Will Fuzzer's former or current team rise to the top?!

Tethealla 3

Avalar 4

Dragonflies win series 4-2 

...At least one question prevailed. Sorry, Tethealla, a Gateway to Glimmer has opened up for the Dragonflies. 

It's been nearly ten days since TM3 has been here. I hope he's okay... 

But, we got to move forward for now. It's near the end of the playoffs. 

And, for extra suspense... SPOILER TAGS!

Sonic 6

Koholint  F/15

Heroes win series 4-3 

Not what everyone was expecting of. In the end, it all came down to... Ray, of all players. The Heroes make their NWS appearance in ages. Will the Heroes finally shine in victory?!

Smashville 8

Sarasaland  F/20 (This was a really emotional ride for these two teams, give me a break.)

Coins win series 4-3

DARN IT! SO CLOSE! But, it was an unexpected HR from Daisy that made the ending so bittersweet for the Savages. It looks like the Savages will not move onto the NWS this time around. Maybe next season?! 

Sonic vs. Sarasaland. Cool breeze vs. the burning sun. Will either Chaos Power or... Heart Power, I guess?... be supreme?!

*sees TM3 arrive* 

Oh, good, I was- 

...And now I have to do more here. *sighs* 

NWS Game 1: 

Sonic 8

Sarasaland 7   

Heroes lead series 1-0

Shadow, Amy Rose, Sonic, Tails, Vector, ZERO, Beat, and Billy Hatcher beat Tatanga, the Outfield Bros., Monty Mole, and the Virus Infielders. I guess this is karma for Sarasaland going 20 innings yesterday.

NWS Game 2: 

Sonic 9

Sarasaland 8   

Heroes lead series 2-0 

This... doesn't look to good for Sarasaland. It looks like the Heroes have somehow gotten the control of chaos, or just really feel overconfident. Well, they'll be in Sarasaland next, where it's not tropical and is full of deserts and sand. So, maybe their luck won't go fur- 

... Gosh darn Wild West Root Beer Floats!