The Nintendo Baseball League

Triforcemaster3

As the Savages prepare to face Mayahem, KK Slider and others notice Daisy not in the team dugout.

Slider: Any idea where Daisy is?

Fuzzer: in my private room in the clubhouse still furious at the photo TBS did last night.

Nook: Wait, what did they do last night?

Fuzzer: Oh they insulted Cleveland fans with a photo of the Cuyahoga River fire, except it was a Moscow oil fire a few years ago with the commentators on it as well.

Here it is guys:

welcome-to-cleveland-tbs-dd731e9f54b8b15

The two members see the photo and look at Fuzzer in shock.

Slider: Unbelievable! *shakes head*

Nook: Just... wrong.

The team then see Daisy emerge from the clubhouse clearly calmed down.

Daisy: *to Fuzzer* Thanks for giving me the space I needed to calm down.

Fuzzer: You're welcome. It's the least I could do. Trust me I don't like what happened as well.

The two would share a short kiss for a few seconds afterwards.

Daisy:. But I do hope TBS gives a sincere apology on Friday.

*everyone else nods in agreement*

3rd inning scores for Tuesday, October 11

Popstar 2

Yoster Isle 2

Mute City 0

Megaman 0

Los Angeles 3

Skyworld 2

Bern 3

Zebes 4

Orange Star 3

Celadon 2

Lanayru 1

Kongo Jungle 2

Onett 0

Hyrule 0

Tethealla 1

Hocotate 1

Mushroom Kingdom 1

Sonic 2

Mayahem 1

Smashville 3

Nimbasa 3

Corneria 3

Arendelle 2

Tokyo 0

17 minutes ago, Fuzzer1 said:

Great start guys.

Trust me, what TBS did in regard to that photo I posted earlier they showed last night was uncalled for.

You know, it's unbelievable to me the power of the media and preconceived notions.  Cleveland in 2016 is a fantastic city.  We have a bustling, thriving downtown, great entertainment districts and stronger neighborhoods within the city than we've had in decades.  We have great public parks, great public beaches on Lake Erie, a more diverse, strong economic picture driven by healthcare and manufacturing.  We have the 2nd best performing arts scene in the country behind NYC.  And our sports teams (aside from the Browns who blow) are winning at a rate we haven't seen since the 90s, and before that, the 50s.  Does Cleveland have it's problems?  Absolutely.  But for people who have never been here in their lives to play jokes on us like this from stuff that happened fifty goddamn years ago...that makes me mad.

4 minutes ago, Triforcemaster3 said:

You know, it's unbelievable to me the power of the media and preconceived notions.  Cleveland in 2016 is a fantastic city.  We have a bustling, thriving downtown, great entertainment districts and stronger neighborhoods within the city than we've had in decades.  We have great public parks, great public beaches on Lake Erie, a more diverse, strong economic picture driven by healthcare and manufacturing.  We have the 2nd best performing arts scene in the country behind NYC.  And our sports teams (aside from the Browns who blow) are winning at a rate we haven't seen since the 90s, and before that, the 50s.  Does Cleveland have it's problems?  Absolutely.  But for people who have never been here in their lives to play jokes on us like this from stuff that happened fifty goddamn years ago...that makes me mad.

Oh I'm not happy about it too if you can't tell. Daisy was so angry about this she needed some alone time in the team clubhouse to calm down and I was understanding from both a managerial standpoint and a personal standpoint too.

6th inning scores for Tuesday, October 11

Popstar 5

Yoster Isle 3

Mute City 1

Megaman 4

Los Angeles 7

Skyworld 4

Bern 5

Zebes 6

Orange Star 5

Celadon 4

Lanayru 4

Kongo Jungle 3

Onett 3

Hyrule 2

Tethealla 4

Hocotate 4

Mushroom Kingdom 3

Sonic 2

Mayahem 2

Smashville 6

Nimbasa 4

Corneria 8

Arendelle 3

Tokyo 5

51 minutes ago, Triforcemaster3 said:

Final scores for Tuesday, October 11

Popstar 6

Yoster Isle 9

Mute City 2

Megaman 6

Los Angeles 9

Skyworld 4

Bern 6

Zebes 9

Orange Star 7

Celadon 4

Lanayru 6

Kongo Jungle 5

Onett 4

Hyrule 2

Tethealla 4

Hocotate 5

Mushroom Kingdom 4

Sonic 6

Mayahem 3

Smashville 9

Nimbasa 4

Corneria 12

Arendelle 3

Tokyo 10

Series win guys.

--------------------

Fuzzer and Daisy would latter address the media in regard to the photo TBS aired regarding Cleveland last night and their displeasure about it:

Fuzzer: I would like to thank all of you for coming tonight. For those unaware about what happened, I will explain it to you right now.

The Cleveland Indians swept the Boston Red Sox yesterday and will face the Toronto Blue Jays in the ALCS, who also did a sweep of the Texas Rangers in their ALDS match. To promote the ALCS match on Friday TBS showed a photo of an oil fire in a Moscow

river from a pipeline explosion last year being mistaken for a river fire on the Cuyahoga River that happened in the late 1960s with the TBS announcing crew and the words "Welcome to Cleveland" photoshopped on it.

As you can guess many in Northeastern Ohio and beyond are not happy with what transpired last night since Cleveland is a beautiful city right now and well respected.

Daisy: Fuzzer and I were in his office in our clubhouse during practice and I started to get really furious at what happened which prompted us to agree to give each other ample space for me to calm down and quiet my raging hormones that have been directed at the network for this action. He did show it to KK Slider and Tom Nook in the team dugout and they too weren't happy about it.

Fuzzer: While TBS would issue an apology today it was a short one and has been critcized as such by Indians fans and rightfully so. I speak along with many voices when I say this:

TBS, when you begin your ALCS coverage in Cleveland on Friday, you better start with a sincere apology to the people of Cleveland and all Indians fans who are not happy with the stunt you pulled off yesterday.

Thank you all for coming. I am sorry but Daisy and I are still furious at this so we will not be taking any questions from you at this time.

The two would leave the podium with security blocking the media from attempting to ask questions.

Edited by Fuzzer1

It's been a rough 24-36 hours at the Tm3 household...a recent trip to Fuzzer's neck of the woods had me surveying hospitals in Detroit, Warren, and Saginaw, Michigan.  Unfortunately, it appears that I may have caught somewhat of a cold or flu bug several days after my return.  Certainly nothing to hold against the good people of Michigan, but I've been rather weak over the past 2 days.

Oct 10-11 – 6@1, 4@5, 3@2, 12@7, 10@11, 9@8, 18@13, 16@17, 15@14, 24@19, 22@23, 21@20

Final Scores for Game 1 of doubleheader, Thursday, October 13:

Yoster Isle 1

Los Angeles 5

Skyworld 6

Mute City 3

Megaman 4

Popstar 3

Zebes 0

Lanayru 6

Kongo Jungle 1

Orange Star 3

Celadon 2

Bern 1

Hyrule 4

Mushroom Kingdom 3

Trophy series - Battle for the Mushroom Triforce Cup

Sonic 2

Tethealla 5

Hocotate 0

Onett 6

Smashville 0

Arendelle 2

Tokyo 0

Nimbasa 3

Corneria 5

Mayahem 7

Looking at hospitals in my home state now?

Interesting...

But we have no know flu reports in the Metro Detroit area yet.

Anyway though tough loss guys. We can rebound.

Edit: Misread that as houses first, not hospitals.

But here, Detroit Medical Center (DMC), Henry Ford Health, Beaumont and Ascension are top hospitals in my area.

Edited by Fuzzer1
26 minutes ago, Fuzzer1 said:

Looking at hospitals in my home state now?

Interesting...

But we have no know flu reports in the Metro Detroit area yet.

Anyway though tough loss guys. We can rebound.

Edit: Misread that as houses first, not hospitals.

But here, Detroit Medical Center (DMC), Henry Ford Health, Beaumont and Ascension are top hospitals in my area.

Yeah it was Ascension Health that was our commercial partner.  I was involved in some lighting/electrical audits, one of which was at the Ascension hospital in NE Detroit.  I should add that we stayed 2 nights in Warren while working there and at Ascension's Oakland-Macomb facility.  Our third night was spent in Frankenmuth, as our final audit was in Saginaw.

Edited by Triforcemaster3
1 minute ago, Triforcemaster3 said:

Yeah it was Ascension Health that was our commercial partner.  I was involved in some lighting/electrical audits, one of which was at the Ascension hospital in NE Detroit. 

Ah. That name was the result of several Catholic hospital chains in Michigan merging recently. I've been seeing ads here in the Detroit area promoting the new name.

BTW I'm heading to the U of M game against Illinois next Saturday with my dad and several of his friends.

Final Scores for Game 2 of doubleheader, Thursday, October 13:

Yoster Isle 4

Los Angeles 3 F/10

Skyworld 4

Mute City 7

Megaman 6

Popstar 2

Zebes 1

Lanayru 8

Kongo Jungle 2

Orange Star 1

Celadon 6