The Nintendo Baseball League

Triforcemaster3

Earlier today the king of Saudi Arabia issued a decree saying that women should be allowed to drive with such guidlines soon to be worked out and implemented by June of 2018 making that country the last one to allow both genders to drive automobiles and have drivers licenses.

When notified about this, Princess Daisy told reporters she was happy saying:

”This news is great for women in general because come next year, Saudi women can finally drive a vehicle like any other woman in the rest of the Arab Gulf area and the Western world for decades. It may seem like a small step for women’s equal rights but it’s a big deal regardless.

I commend the king of Saudi Arabia for this step as that nation is slowly starting to treat women equal each and every day. It’s gonna take time to eliminate all female discrimination laws there but that day will come eventually.”

On 9/25/2017 at 10:25 PM, Triforcemaster3 said:

Final Scores for Tuesday September 26

Tethealla 3

Yoster Isle 6

Nimbasa 2

Megaman 9

Smashville 4

Popstar 6

Mute City 2

Zebes 1

🏆 series - Bounty Hunters Cup

Kongo Jungle 4

Valley of Bowser 0

Labrynna 4

Bern 5 f/12

Los Angeles 3

Celadon 8

Skyworld 4

Mushroom Kingdom 2

Ylisse 3

Hyrule 11

Bionis 3

Hocotate 10

Sarasaland 4

Sonic 1

Inkopolis 7

Goldenrod 4

Termina 8

Tokyo 4

Epoch 4

Arendelle 10

Slateport 2

Corneria 7

Laurasia 3

Mayahem 2 f/11

Troubling reports have started to come in from the Valley of Bowser-Sarasaland border area as the latter of the two nations have mobilized their army to that area to protect it should a unit of the VOB military attack them.

Why is this happening? In a press conference earlier today, the commander of the Sarasaland military said that intelligence officials within the military found info that Valley forces were planning a surprise attack that was months in planning following the swift attack by military forces from Sarasaland, Mushroom Kingdom and others that targeted NSFW terrorists who attacked innocent Coins fans in Mushroom City during the series against the Fireflowers, a move no one in Valley Of Bowser was happy about and apparently wanted to retaliate without anyone knowing.

Fuzzer and Daisy for the record have been briefed about this and aren’t commenting on it at this time but are in contact with military officials just to be safe.

Edited by Fuzzer1
On 9/25/2017 at 10:25 PM, Triforcemaster3 said:

Final Scores for Thursday, September 28:

Tethealla 2

Yoster Isle 6

Nimbasa 6

Megaman 8

Smashville 3

Popstar 5

Mute City 1

Zebes 4

🏆 series - Bounty Hunters Cup 🔫🔫

Kongo Jungle 6

Valley of Bowser 5 f/10

Labrynna 2

Bern 6

Los Angeles 4

Celadon 10

Skyworld 2

Mushroom Kingdom 3

Ylisse 3

Hyrule 0

Bionis 3

Hocotate 1

Sarasaland 2

Sonic 4 

Inkopolis 3

Goldenrod 6

Termina 4

Tokyo 7 

Epoch 1

Arendelle 2

Slateport 4

Corneria 6

Laurasia 2

Mayahem 5

Final Scores for Saturday, September 30:

Yoster Isle 2

Nimbasa 5

Megaman 5

Smashville 3

Popstar 4

Mute City 7

Zebes 10

Tethealla 4

Valley of Bowser 2

Labrynna 8

Bern 1

Los Angeles 9

Celadon 5

Skyworld 8

Mushroom Kingdom 3

Kongo Jungle 4 f/10

🏆 series - 75m Cup 

Hyrule 3

Inkopolis 6

Hocotate 2

Ylisse 6

Sonic 3

Bionis 7

Goldenrod 4

Sarasaland 6

Tokyo 2

Epoch 5

Arendelle 5

Slateport 11

Corneria 3

Laurasia 6

Mayahem 4

Termina 7

Edited by Triforcemaster3
7 minutes ago, XLW said:

Blackout or something at programming?

I was in the midst of game simulation when I realized that some of the matchups in the 3rd group of 4 seemed oddly familiar.  Turns out the matches for series 2 had an inverse rotation from the other 3 sections of 8 teams, resulting in rematches.  I had to go back and fix that, which resulted in a temporary blackout.  All good now

23 hours ago, Triforcemaster3 said:

Final Scores for Sunday, October 1

Yoster Isle 3

Nimbasa 0

Megaman 4

Smashville 6

Popstar 5

Mute City 2

Zebes 5

Tethealla 1

Valley of Bowser 5

Labrynna 3

Bern 4

Los Angeles 11

Celadon 3

Skyworld 0

Mushroom Kingdom 5

Kongo Jungle 1

🏆 series - 75m Cup 

Hyrule 3

Inkopolis 0

Hocotate 3

Ylisse 2

Sonic 4

Bionis 1

Goldenrod 0

Sarasaland 6

Tokyo 12

Epoch 2

Arendelle 0

Slateport 1

Corneria 6

Laurasia 3

Mayahem 4

Termina 1

Series is ours guys. Get ready for tomorrow so we can get a sweep in front of our fans.

*notices Daisy crying into her hands*

Whats wrong Daisy?

Daisy: *sniffles* Fuzzer... innocent lives... murdered in Birabuto Kingdom.

Fuzzer: Oh my gosh. *notices a military commander* Sir what’s going on in the deserts?

Military commander: Several units of the Valley of Bowser military went rouge and murdered innocent citizens in cities and towns in the Birabuto Kingdom, where we had many forces stationed at the border.

Fuzzer: OK so if we have forces there, then how could they sneak in through such defenses?

Military commander: They had secret passageways we were able to expose, but sadly, they were found too late. And we have received word that the Koopa King himself did not approve the sneak attack and is expected to order military trials on those involved in the massacre.

Fuzzer: But why would he not be happy about a successful operation carried out by his military?

Military commander: What the units attacked were innocent citizens, not military targets. We did inflict casualties on them when they were retreating but it’s not enough to comfort those who lives were lost tonight.

Fuzzer: Understood. Thank you. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have a girlfriend who was clearly upset by this info given to her and as her boyfriend, should try to comfort her the best I can.

Strange enough, the actual Bowser is telling the truth. Right now, he's playing with Mushroom Kingdom against Kongo Jungle. Surveillance tapes and plenty of witnesses did not see him order an attack that day. In fact, he has not been in contact with Valley of Bowser since their team's creation. And there has been no signs of sabotage to prove otherwise. 

The ones who have much authority in that team are his nephews and niece, his son, his trio of goons (best known from the M&L series), King Boo, Pom Pom and Boom Boom, and Bowser's Dry form. But, even though the motives would be because of approval and a need for a higher rank in Bowser's army, or to usurp control of Bowser's henchmen, most know Bowser would never let his kingdom ever stoop so low in grace, even when in the hands of the Koopas or the commanders, and most know Bowser would suppress an uprising in the ranks.  

So it was a collection of soldiers that went rogue that did this. Or... an outside force that wanted to damage the reputation of the team from the inside and manipulated part of Bowser's army somehow, even though they clearly didn't through that Bowser clearly had an alibi and witnesses to his events that day, and clearly underestimated... pretty much anything else. The motives, the true culprit(s), and the methods of planning this all out have not surfaced yet, and it will take a while to find out.  

And, if the military needs a good prosector to dig some good ol' responsibility to the culprits, I got a whip-happy one from Interpol on stand-by. 

Edited by XLW

Princess Daisy held a televised speech to the nation from her castle moments ago in wake of the tragic massacre in the Birabuto Kingdom yesterday saying that “these attacks were carried out by individual military units within the Valley of Bowser who wanted to make a possible power grab should such a struggle occur in that country and were harshly dismissed by Bowser himself.

Any citizens in the Valley are not our enemies here. The perpetrators are being dealt with accordingly so justice will be served for the victims of those lost in the attacks.”

She also sent her condolences to the families of those affected by the shooting in Las Vegas that took place at a Jason Aldean country last night with 58 dead so far but as Daisy said, “could climb higher in the coming days sadly. Why that person would randomly kill so many people having fun for no reason baffles me to no end and put so many people in harms way for no reason at all.”

The Princess ordered flags in the country, and at all embassies around the Nintendo Universe, lowered at half mast throughout the week in remembrance of the lives lost in both countries.

Edited by Fuzzer1

The NBL called off all games on Monday due to the ongoing violence in Birabuto Kingdom as well as the heinous mill killings at the Route 91 Harvest music festival in Las Vegas.  

Said Tm3, "these are extremely difficult times in a lot of places.  Mexico, Puerto Rico, Florida, Texas, now Las Vegas and in Birabuto Kingdom of Sarasaland.  These are events, be them natural or man made disasters, that really make you question why things happen the way they do, why the world is so hard and dire.  We as a society need to be more loving and caring and less violent, both in the human and the virtual world, and we need to help each other out when unfortunate disasters strike."

I know this much, Bowser may be throwing up his hands and saying "not me,", but for me, that's not good enough.  His nation and its citizens have been a real problem in recent years in terms of instigating and carrying out violence.  And unlike Hyrule, Kanto, Zebes, and Great Sky, who had their military or citizens carry out attacks on fans or civilians on a one off basis, this is becoming a pattern of violence in the Valley.  They need to get their shit together, or else the NBL and NAFA will act, and if these organizations have to get involved the sanctions will be very severe."

On 9/30/2017 at 11:22 PM, Triforcemaster3 said:

Final Scores for Tuesday, October 3:

Yoster Isle 4

Nimbasa 11

Megaman 4

Smashville 6

Popstar 3

Mute City 4 f/10

Zebes 9

Tethealla 2

Valley of Bowser 4

Labrynna 10

Bern 6

Los Angeles 2

Celadon 4

Skyworld 1

Mushroom Kingdom 2

Kongo Jungle 5

🏆 series - 75m Cup 🍌🍌

Hyrule 8

Inkopolis 5

Hocotate 4

Ylisse 0

Sonic 2

Bionis 6

Goldenrod 7

Sarasaland 5

Tokyo 3

Epoch 1

Arendelle 6

Slateport 3

Corneria 5

Laurasia 9

Mayahem 2

Termina 5

Fuzzer spoke to the media today at National Stadium saying that “Valley of Bowser is a nation that we all need to keep our eagle eyes on if they attempt another massacre elsewhere and needs to be warned of such possible sanctions by NAFA and NBL officials soon,” stressing how important it is to ensure what happened recently shouldn’t happen again anywhere in the Nintendo World.

Dash Bowman also made similar remarks saying that “the military in Venom is under similar security after that rouge unit of the Venom Air Force tried to attack Smashville citizens last year and thankfully failed. I can only hope Bowser can keep his army in check as well. Such horrible actions should indeed be punished severely.”

45 minutes ago, Fuzzer1 said:

I’m telling you, TBS can’t seem to get the score bug right.

Last year’s was too big for some. This year’s has tiny text and gets cut off on some TVs for some odd reason.

Come on TBS, can’t you at least get it correct for once? SHEESH!

TBS's MLB coverage blows.  Even Fox is better, which is something I rarely if ever say about any sport.  

Only thing great about about them is the TBS MLB theme music.

whats odd about it is that TNT does such a great job covering the NBA...it's a lot of the same people at Turner networks that cover NBA, MLB, and NCAA march madness.  Odd that they get 2 of the 3 right and the other completely wrong

Edited by Triforcemaster3