The Nintendo Baseball League

Triforcemaster3

NBL Division Playoffs Game 5: 

Sarasaland Coins vs. Wumpa Island Bandicoots @ N. Sanity Beach Stadium, a little warm 5-6 (3-2) (WI-S)  

Tatanga, Goomba, Purple Taratroopa, Reggie Fils-Aime, and Birdo shockingly lost to Kat, Ana, Crash Bandicoot, Pura, Tawna, and Megumi. The stadium has gone understandably silent.  

Spoiler

Okay, if I WERE to make this score official, I'm not sure how you would feel, Fuzzer1. As a defending NWS champion, I'd think you'd be pretty upset of this shocking loss, but I'm not entirely sure because I'm not you. Still, this also would be the first time none of the human-managed teams would go on to the playoffs this season, so posting the scores later on would be really underwhelming maybe. Perhaps I'll post the results of the Promotion and Premier Playoff stuff once a week or so. I'm not making it official until you make the call. I can reverse this post-haste. I was okay that my team lost to Yoshi's Island because I didn't need that win myself. Take your time, cause I don't want you to feel all that at once.     

Edited by Link, the Hero of Dreams

Promotion Playoffs Finals Game 1:  

Dragon Quest Swords vs. Rogueport Bandits @ Heliodor Light Stadium, a little chilly 5-4 (1-0) 

Dragonlord, Randi, Primm, Solo, and Eight handily defeated Grodus, Jr. Troopa, Lloyd, and Paper Toad.   

Goldenrod Nuggets vs. Arms Brawlers  @ 24 Karat Memorial Stadium, a little chilly 2-3 (0-1)   

Whitney and Bugsy lost to Ribbon Girl, Spring Man, and Lola Pop. 

NBL Division Playoffs Game 1: 

Yoshi's Island Eggs vs. Mushroom Kingdom Fireflowers @ Toadstool Stadium, a little chilly 2-3 (1-0) (MK-YI)    

Green Yoshi and Blue Yoshi did not pass against Toadette, Toad, and Alex Kidd. 

Sarasaland Coins vs. Great Plateau Adventurers @ Iwata Memorial Stadium, a little chilly 5-6 (1-0) (GP-S)     

Tatanga, Goomba, Hammer Bro, Birdo, and Boshi were on the wrong side of truth against Prince Sidon, Purah, Riju, Blizzrobe, Anju, and Kafei. The third time's the charm, and the Coins don't have the upper hand this time around. 

Promotion Playoffs Finals Game 2:  

Dragon Quest Swords vs. Rogueport Bandits @ Heliodor Light Stadium, a little chilly 4-3 (2-0) 

Randi, Luminary, Solo, and Charlotte once against beaten Grodus, Popple, and Lloyd. Hopefully, the Bandits have some hope at their home field.

Goldenrod Nuggets vs. Arms Brawlers  @ 24 Karat Memorial Stadium, a little chilly 1-0 (1-1)   

Whitney saved her stadium from being robbed of a victory. But, they'll have to go high in the sky... maybe Falkner can help them out. 

NBL Division Playoffs Game 2: 

Yoshi's Island Eggs vs. Mushroom Kingdom Fireflowers @ Toadstool Stadium, a little chilly 4-5 (2-0) (MK-YI)    

Baby Luigi, Baby Mario, Brown Yoshi and Blue Yoshi still had a problem with Midbus, Toadette, Toad, Purple Toad, and Mona. At least it will be different at Yoshi's Island!... Right?

Sarasaland Coins vs. Great Plateau Adventurers @ Iwata Memorial Stadium, a little chilly 3-4 (2-0) (GP-S)      

Tatanga, Goomba, and Wiggler had a similar problem with Yunobo, Daruk, Master Kohga, and Th. Ganon. Sarasaland really needs to strike back immediately, and good thing they're going home! 

Promotion Playoffs Finals Game 3:  

Dragon Quest Swords vs. Rogueport Bandits @ Crystal Stars Stadium, a little breezy 1-0  (3-0) 

Luminary lit up this day. *cough* Rogueport might be done here. 

Goldenrod Nuggets vs. Arms Brawlers @ Sky Stadium, 7-6 very cold  (2-1)   

Whitney, Wikstrom, Milktank, Falkner, Chuck, Will, and Pichu shock Min Min, Ribbon Girl, Max Brass, Ninjara, and Mechanica. Hopefully, Arms recovers. 

NBL Division Playoffs Game 3: 

Yoshi's Island Eggs vs. Mushroom Kingdom Fireflowers @ Watermelon Stadium, a little breezy 5-4 (2-1) (MK-YI)    

Poochy, Baby Bowser, Purple Yoshi, Blue Yoshi, and Brown Yoshi had a foot up against Toadette, Toad, Mona, and Booster. Not bad!

Sarasaland Coins vs. Great Plateau Adventurers @ Chai National Stadium, a little warm 3-2 (2-1) (GP-S)         

Tatanga, Hammer Bro, and Wiggler finally crushed Prince Sidon and Blizzrobe. Whew!

Promotion Playoffs Finals Game 4:  

Dragon Quest Swords vs. Rogueport Bandits @ Crystal Stars Stadium, a little breezy 4-3  (4-0)  

Randi, Erdrick, Solo, and Eight righteously defeated Grodus, Paper Bowser, and Paper Toad. It looks like the Swords will be legends in the Premier League now. 

Goldenrod Nuggets vs. Arms Brawlers @ Sky Stadium, 2-1 very cold  (3-1)    

Whitney and Bugsy proved too much for Min Min. One more win and the Nuggets will be promoted.

NBL Division Playoffs Game 4: 

Yoshi's Island Eggs vs. Mushroom Kingdom Fireflowers @ Watermelon Stadium, a little breezy 4-5 (3-1) (MK-YI)     

Poochy, Baby Mario, Blue Yoshi, and Burt The Ball were no match for Midbus, Toadette, Toad, Purple Toad, and Blue Toad. Yoshi's Island is in trouble unless they work well both at home and away. 

Sarasaland Coins vs. Great Plateau Adventurers @ Chai National Stadium, a little warm 6-7 (3-1) (GP-S)          

Tatanga, Yellow Toad, Sumo Bro, Wiggler, Sushi, and Birdo had a hard time against Prince Sidon, Yunobo, Purah, Riju, Master Kohga, Anju and Kafei. Sarasaland will need a victory at both Iwata Memorial and Chai National to tie this series. Their battle is an uphill one now. 

NBL Division Playoffs Game 5: 

Yoshi's Island Eggs vs. Mushroom Kingdom Fireflowers @ Toadstool Stadium, a little chilly 1-0 (3-2) (MK-YI)       

Thank you Green Yoshi!

Sarasaland Coins vs. Great Plateau Adventurers @ Iwata Memorial Stadium, a little chilly 4-3 (3-2) (GP-S)       

Tatanga, Yellow Toad, Birdo and Boshi took careful strategy against Purah, Riju, and Master Kohga. 

Promotion Playoffs Finals Game 6:  

Goldenrod Nuggets vs. Arms Brawlers @ Sky Stadium, very cold 8-9 (3-3)

Whitney, Wikstrom, Koga, Miltank, Chuck, Bugsy, Will and Pichu stood no chance against Min Min, Ribbon Girl, Max Brass, Tung Fu Rue, Spring Man, Lola Pop, Twintelle, Ninjara, and Cooler. They'll go to 24 Karat for a final C.E. showdown!

NBL Division Playoffs Game 6: 

Yoshi's Island Eggs vs. Mushroom Kingdom Fireflowers @ Watermelon Stadium, a little breezy 4-5 (4-2) (MK-YI)        

Poochy, Baby Luigi, Brown Yoshi, and Blue Yoshi lost their ground against Midbus, Toadette, Toad, Booster, and Valentia. Mushroom Kingdom is up to be a monolith this year! Which one of their opponents in the other league will the Fireflowers face?!

Sarasaland Coins vs. Great Plateau Adventurers @Chai National Stadium, a little warm, 8-7 (3-3) (GP-S)       

Tatanga, Yellow Toad, Sumo Bro, Hammer Bro, Wiggler, Sushi, Birdo, and Boshi got one more win over Prince Sidon, Yunobo, Riju, Daruk, Blizzrobe, Anju, and Kafei. The Coins have one more win to go, on... CHRISTMAS EVE?! Will their wish come true tomorrow?!