Teary Kingdom - N4A Chat Thread, May 2023

April

So far I haven’t seen anything TotK related regarding spoilers, aside from some non-spoiler Thumbnails on Youtube 

So been lucky, so far - i’d mute some tags on Twitter, but no idea which ones to even mute anyway

And not planning on buying it yet, anyway- I’m nowhere near done with BotW since Violet has taken up most of my time this year

Now that I’m more with the more important things and finished up story and Pokedex, guess i can go back to other games finally I think

EV training and preparing for 6/7 Star Raids will take some time, anyway  - only things I’d really have to  do outside if Shiny hunting until the DLC comes out

But i’ll probably get a voucher set and get TotK and another game… at least that’s what I’m thinking 

Still think of leaning towards Splatoon 3, but Kirby Forgotten Lands sounds like a good choice too…

Still have a free game as part of my Christmas gifts I haven’t used yet, anyway- could be a good idea to do

on the apt hunt with my partner and we missed the chance to stay in probably the only affordable place in a really nice, walkable area in the center of the city by 1 whole hour. somebody saw it just before us and took it right before we could hamcry; it would have been really wonderful to not need a car around here for a change.  but we're seeing another place on monday that's not too far off. it's hard to find much we can comfortably afford, so hoping this one is good enough to settle for :v

2 hours ago, Link, the Hero of Dreams said:

Make a new topic for Tears of a Kingdom! Spoilers be gone! *waves wand*

I….

don’t know if you’re referring to me or not, but i opened BotW again earlier 

Personally, i don’t even have TotK yet and don’t plan on playing it until I’m done with this game

Plus, I’m pretty sure there’s already a thread for TotK

if i'm away from a game for a long time i have to start a new file idk how ppl just jump back in like that lol
it always feels like i'm playing somebody else's game entirely at that point

Cleared up enough space and was able to install/update the EA launcher on my laptop - So i can finally play The Sims 4 again 

Now i need to go through and figure out which Mods have newer versions to update

Because i’m pretty sure a decent amount of them broke things since the Infant update

Meant to go through things a few weeks after that, but slipped my mind

Already cleared and updated with newer versions as i was typing this out, but this might take awhile to do - especially since I’ve used up my hotspot high speed data yesterday…

And one of these days, going to start buying the DLC when it’s on sale- have had interest in some of them for awhile now…

On 5/9/2023 at 10:24 PM, Spring said:

'main draws' don't really matter much to me other than bnha which i follow with not much fanfare, but the fact alone that fushigi yugi, nana, and anything by arina tanemura are on there are enough for me really y; 

consistent updates and translations for frieren and bnha are worth the few bucks a month to me already i think @_@

Pardon my busy-ass for not responding right away. ltongue;

Looking through it again, there's a lot more shoujo than I thought. After awhile I just assumed it was Shonen Sunday shit.

-----------

Anyway, caved and got Zelda TotK. I really dig Link's new look. By that I mean fuck he's hot.

No idea what to expect since I barely kept up with pre-release info at all, official or otherwise. Only an hour in so still on floating tutorial island.

I’m not really a Coffee/Frappuccino person, but for some reason those Starbucks Chocolate Java Mint Frappuccino® Drink and Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino® Drink sound interesting and tempting 

And this is coming from someone who doesn’t like Coffee at all

Also knocked out quite a bit and reinstalled quite a few mods for The Sims 4 - and a few new mods

No mods have broken anything….

Yet, anyway…

Everything seems to be working as intended anyway as far as i can tell from what I’ve tested

Edited by Shadow118

Been enjoying my day off considering i had to stay here for a dentist cleanup checkup 

And I’ve been continuing to continue going through things and been redownloading some more of the…. spicier mods for TS4 since yesterday 

I’m making progress but taking quite awhile since i have a lot of newer versions to download and get newer versions 

Which should gave been an obvious check before I installed them to check

But at least on the bright side it notified that a few of them were out of date

On 5/13/2023 at 6:22 PM, Shadow118 said:

I’m not really a Coffee/Frappuccino person, but for some reason those Starbucks Chocolate Java Mint Frappuccino® Drink and Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino® Drink sound interesting and tempting 

And this is coming from someone who doesn’t like Coffee at all

it's probably cause there's so much sugar and milk you can't taste the coffee lol
and the coffee that goes in them is powdered instant coffee and smells exactly like dog food :v wish i was kidding

Edited by April
9 hours ago, April said:

it's probably cause there's so much sugar and milk you can't taste the coffee lol
and the coffee that goes in them is powdered instant coffee and smells exactly like dog food :v wish i was kidding

Huh 

Can’t say im really familiar about that stuff- not really a Coffee person myself, since I’ve never had it before

More of a Hot Chocolate person myself anyway

No guarantee i’ll actually get either of them - just thought they sounded interesting