Teary Kingdom - N4A Chat Thread, May 2023

April

in other news i've been taking the opportunity to replay botw with the linkle mod, which i was super fucking excited about when it was first being developed way back, but 6 years later i'm only just now remembering it and getting around to it y;
but oh my god it's everything i wanted back then and more! totally redone animation, cute redesigned outfits, completely new voice acting

the redesigns look so good!!

Spoiler

the starting clothes

beginning.thumb.png.b48c94e3098a86fdce26ea2e86c86269.png

warm doublet and hylian trousers 🥺

warmdoublet.thumb.png.61e34cd92bb16350b77d5725cd210f52.png

the sheikah gear!

sheikahoutfit.thumb.png.cb08f29b1fd69e314413ccb2979c4299.png

and i'm dying over how freaking gay everything becomes as a result hamnap;

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.db4f06eb09cd2bfba6b4ce95e722f152.png

image2.thumb.png.d1791b188c56884e750c58031bc4dc8a.png

paya.thumb.png.fe91a964b223274d95134f015d4da984.png

Edited by April

Been posting on multiple places trying to trade for Armarouge or the Armor and touch trade/trade back for Koraidon and no offers still

Why is it so difficult trying to get something simple done?

And Saturday and got into someone’s Scarlet game trying to get the Paradox Mons - was able to get into it a short time and got Roaring Moon before my connection decided to crash

Haven’t heard back to try again yet since then, though…

Even then trying to get things to spawn was difficult- not exactly easy to coordinate your location when you can’t even see each other - i have no idea why it’s even like that at all

I don’t know if it was a connection thing on my end, or if we weren’t in the same place/area close enough…

And i i think i have 7 Pokemon left in the Violet Dex, too… if my math is correct

So annoying and frightening just for a few Pokémon honestly…..

Not my first choice, but might have to just trade for the Scarlet Paradoxes - was wanting to catch them myself, but at this point I don’t know if i care  enough anymore and just want to get the dex finished already…….

• Chrom pinned this topic

Finally got Armarouge from someone on r/pokemontrades

That’s one down - need the Scarlet Paradoxes aside from Roaring Moon and Koraidon to touch trade

And i kept going over and ended up looking at Serebii because i was once off from what i have left

I’m an idiot sometimes…..

or most of the time, honestly

How did i not realize you could make folders in Spotify until a couple nights ago?

That makes organizing and finding lists SO much easier 

And I’m still behind and still going through Christmas stuff…

But with that, going back to bef

Still tired and it’s about 2 A.M. here

13 hours ago, April said:

totk leaked online btw lol

That's why I'm just going online here, Facebook (with blocks on all news sites), the subreddit for my city, and that's it. Not even imgur or anything until release.

On 5/1/2023 at 3:07 AM, April said:

in other news i've been taking the opportunity to replay botw with the linkle mod, which i was super fucking excited about when it was first being developed way back, but 6 years later i'm only just now remembering it and getting around to it y;
but oh my god it's everything i wanted back then and more! totally redone animation, cute redesigned outfits, completely new voice acting

the redesigns look so good!!

Hide contents

the starting clothes

beginning.thumb.png.b48c94e3098a86fdce26ea2e86c86269.png

warm doublet and hylian trousers 🥺

warmdoublet.thumb.png.61e34cd92bb16350b77d5725cd210f52.png

the sheikah gear!

sheikahoutfit.thumb.png.cb08f29b1fd69e314413ccb2979c4299.png

and i'm dying over how freaking gay everything becomes as a result hamnap;

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.db4f06eb09cd2bfba6b4ce95e722f152.png

image2.thumb.png.d1791b188c56884e750c58031bc4dc8a.png

paya.thumb.png.fe91a964b223274d95134f015d4da984.png

wow so cute!!

Been going through clearing out images on Imgur to clean things up and came across screenshots from a mobile game Exos Heroes

Went to look for it and after some research, looks like it’s shut down…?

Well, that sucks - was hoping to play that again, but apparently not

_____

First i find out Exos Heroes Shut down, and now RevivedWitch shutting down?

The whole artstyle and screencaps from the app store is what caught my interest and started playing it…

So annoying - why is it that a decent amount of the good mobile games end up getting shut down?

I admit, I’ve been preoccupied with a bunch of other games and it’s one of the mobile games i forgot about it until now

Most of the mobile games i have haven’t been the highest priority for some time and really haven’t played or touched most of them in awhile…