Removing a Google Account from an iPhone (SE)

EH_STEVE

I've tried searching myself for the answer, but no dice, so I'll ask here:

Okay, so I never really had a Google Account, when I play Pokemon Go I always used the Trainer ID to sign.
A couple times a friend of mine signed in using his Google Account.
I've since started using Google Account, but now when I choose that option it shows:
----------------------
My Friend
my.friends.email@gmail.com
Signed out

My Name
my.email.here@gmail.com

Use another account
-----------------------

How do I remove his account from showing up here?

Other info:
I don't use the Gmail app
I'm not signed in to my account on the Google app
My Mail app is linked to an Outlook account
I've only ever logged into my Google Account in Privacy Mode on Safari - so why is it being saved here?

I'd rather, and so would he, to just remove his account from my phone/Pokemon/Safari

Not exactly sure why it's doing this, as you should be just fine signing out of your friend's Google account and logging in using your PTC account. Try having your friend go to their Google account settings and under connected apps, remove iOS. If they have an iOS device they might need to re-log-in to all their apps that use a Google account, including Pokémon GO. Don't Pokémon GO, as it will probably delete your PKMN GO progress.

Edit: Wait...Are your trying to use a Google account instead of a TPC account for PKMN GO? If you start using a Google account, you will be making a new account. All your current progress is tied to your TPC account, since it was the account you used when starting the game.

Edited by alienboyva