Ninfora Steam Community

Rizz

The admin of the current Steam group doesn't even have remote interest with anything going on here. We'd be better off creating an all-new one, if we were to have one.

I think a key thing to ask is should we even have one. I personally wouldn't like to have a group without any serious plans thought out to make good use of it.

3 hours ago, Chrom said:

The admin of the current Steam group doesn't even have remote interest with anything going on here. We'd be better off creating an all-new one, if we were to have one.

I think a key thing to ask is should we even have one. I personally wouldn't like to have a group without any serious plans thought out to make good use of it.

He doesn't even wanna give it to me. 

Like I don't understand 

1 minute ago, Chrom said:

Change of plans, I guess? We basically reacquired the Steam group again since Juni has it now, so it's there as an option if we really wanted to rebrand it as opposed to making a new one from scratch.

Noticed that ownership was passed to @Juni, and I seem to have been made an admin of the page as well. Juni would be a great owner of the page, if he's up to it. Though I'm not sure how much can be rebranded. For example, the URL still references nsider2. If even that can be modified, then I think it would be an excellent idea to salvage what's already there.

BTW, since it wasn't linked already, here's the NSider2 Steam Community page:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/nsider2forums

3 hours ago, Kodiack said:

Noticed that ownership was passed to @Juni, and I seem to have been made an admin of the page as well. Juni would be a great owner of the page, if he's up to it. Though I'm not sure how much can be rebranded. For example, the URL still references nsider2. If even that can be modified, then I think it would be an excellent idea to salvage what's already there.

BTW, since it wasn't linked already, here's the NSider2 Steam Community page:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/nsider2forums

Is it possible to get the url changed to reflect Ninfora?

24 minutes ago, AxelBlaze said:

It should be changeable as users can change their own custom URLs whenever they want.

If we do use the steam group. we can put it up top where all the social stuff is at so its next to the discord button.

That's exactly what I was thinking of... If we have a proper Ninfora url for Steam, I can add it to the social bar at the top of the page.

• 3 weeks later...