London - N4A Chat Thread, April 2023

April

Was pretty Nice, warm and windy out today 

Though finally enjoying the nice weather, I’m just hoping it doesn’t get too extremely warm/hot too soon….

i’d like the weather to be nice and cool for awhile….

Was the 80°s in the evening and 60°s-80°s in the upcoming week

Very nice. So glad we’re finally done with winter and cold weather her

Mario Movie Day

I’ll watch it eventually- doubt it’ll be any time soon though 

Not sure when it’ll hit streaming services atm

_______

Was looking through my Nintendo Switch titles, and I’ve been neglecting the majority of them

Really should start working on them again - quite a backlog of titles I haven’t done much on

Not 100% sure why I downloaded/redownloaded some of these free games - so no idea if i’d actually like some of them or not, tbh 🤷🏻‍♂️

Spoiler

Animal Crossing New Horizons: Haven’t done much with the DLC (maybe I’ll buy it?)/ got bored of the game otherwise 

Apex Legends: haven’t played

Bayonetta: Played most of, haven’t finished 

Bayonetta 2: won’t play until I finish the first one

Elder Scrolls Blades: haven’t played in awhile 

Child of Light - stuck on boss, haven’t played in awhile 

Cris Tales - haven’t played yet aside from the Steam Demo which i liked

Dauntless - haven’t played in awhile 

Deltarune Ch 1/2 - played through the first one, haven’t done Jevil and haven’t played 2

Fall Guys - haven’t played yet

Fortnite - only played briefly a few years ago, unsure why I redownloaded it atm

Guacamelee 2 - haven’t played yet

Guacamelee STCE - almost finished main game - haven’t played in awhile 

Guardian Tales - haven’t played much

Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition- haven’t played in awhile, though i pretty much played it through on Wii U so no rush…

LEGO City Undercover- beat main story, not 100% though, haven’t played in awhile 

LEGO DC Supervillains - Beat main story, not 100%

LEGO Harry Potter Collection: played briefly, but wanted to play some of the other LEGO games first

LEGO Jurassic World - uh…. Played most of? Think I’m somewhere in the last movie - haven’t played in awhile 

LEGO Marvel Superheroes- played most of, not beaten

LEGO Marvel Superheroes 2: same as first, but should beat the first one before continuing the second 

Luigi’s Mansion 3: Haven’t played in awhile- mainly due to a drifting joy-con at the time- now that i have new joy-cons, should get back to that one (though thinking about it, could’ve used my Pro Controller this whole time…)

Mario + Ranbids Kingdom Battle: played most of, but somewhere in the Spooky World - haven’t played in awhile 

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - play here and there, should buy the DLC so i have access to it full time

Mario Party Superstars- only played briefly 

Miitopia - haven’t played in quite awhile 

Minecraft - play occasionally- still haven’t beaten it

Nine Parchments - played awhile back, but haven’t touched it in awhile 

Overwatch II - haven’t played yet

Pokémon Brilliant Diamond- bit behind considering i need to renew my Home subscription so i can transfer things over for the Dex..

Pokemon Cafe Remix - play occasionally- keep forgetting about it - got stuck on a level

Pokémon Legends Arceus - the one game that I’ve been playing the most thus year - slowly working on getting the dex tasks filled out, and haven’t done much post game stuff yet

Pokémon Quest - haven’t played in awhile- not sure why i redownloaded it

Pokemon Shield - beat the main story and completed the dex 100%, haven’t bought the DLC still

Pokémon Unite - play occasionally here and there

Pokémon Violet - the second game that’s taken most of my time - i don’t like rushing games, but I’ve been missing out on most of the Raid events…

Runbow - haven’t played really 

Shante: Half-Genie Hero - beat the main story but I’m not sure 100%, don’t have any of the DLC yet

Sky: Children of Light - haven’t touched yet

Sonic Frontiers- played most of the first island, but haven’t played recently 

Sonic Mania - Beat one save file with Sonic & Tails, but i don’t have all the Emeralds- haven’t played with anyone else or Encore Mise

Splatoon 2: beat the main story 100%, played sone of the DLC, but I should buy that

Spyro Reignited Trilogy- played a decent amount of the first game, but haven’t played in awhile 

Super Mario 3D World + Bowsers Fury - played most of the first level, bit haven’t played much since 

Super Mario Odyssey- beat main story, game not 100% yet

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate- beat all available Classic modes,World of Light once, but not 100% and still haven’t bought the second DLC wave

Tetris 99 - not sure why I downloaded this, haven’t touched 

TLoZ: BotW - uh… still have 3 Beasts to do, a bunch of Armor/DLC hunting and who knows what else - so I’m nowhere near beating the game, nor 100% - really should get back to that before TotK comes out…

TLoZ: Link’s Awakening- nowhere near finished- played a large chunk of it, though- but no idea what I’m supposed to do next

The LEGO Ninjago Movie Videogame - haven’t touched yet - still would like to watcb the movie first

Warframe - haven’t played in quite awhile 

Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel - occasionally open here and there, haven’t played much of it

Got 4 nice Shinies so far today 

2 hours ago, Spring said:

we're going to see the mario movie today :o) i'm not that interested....but i'll never turn down an opportunity to see a movie in a theater

i guess it'll be fun whether its terrible or surprisingly good (not expecting this one)

wish me luck gamers

I'd like to hear what you thought of it when it's done!

Was looking at TF2 servers on a website and looks like there’s only 1 MVM randomizer that exists now (doesn’t seem too active though…)

Other servers must’ve gotten shut down in years past… that’s unfortunate, but to be expected in some cases

Also forgot that they introduced that Contract stuff… haven’t done anything on those yet (on that note, haven’t done any new achievements since i did the Jackpot!  Pass Time achievement solo on Jan 16th, 2022 since i don’t think that’s a game mode people play too much… don’t have the other achievement though)

Might be tricky to take care of nowadays..

And looking at items on the Wiki, there’s a lot i’m interested in i missed out on - looking at the Steam Market, a lot of them aren’t *too* expensive… some are dirt cheap, in fact..

So might buy stuff at some point… though the Market isn’t available for me currently… but not a high importance right now

Some of them were Promotional items, though I doubt i’ll be able to get all of them, looks like i might be able to get some of them - not sure if the codes are still available nowadays…

Spiral Knights is Free to play, so i suppose that’s one down at some point

Might buy the Taunts from the TF2 store while I’m at it… haven’t kept up with those in years and missed out in jumping in on those when they were new and just released…

I do have two Reel Auditions Cases i can get a couple from- assuming i don’t get duplicates anyway…

Edit: 

Just looked out of curiosity and looks like that MLP TF2 mod website is still up - that’s surprising, but good to know

Might redownload some of that stuff again after all these years

Also was a Hylian Shield and Master Sword Skin for two of Demomans weapons - going to have to refind those

Last time i tried reinstalling them years ago, i think an update broke them.. wonder if there’s a new version of that…

Really liked those skins, too

Edited by Shadow118
2 hours ago, Stephen 776 said:

I'd like to hear what you thought of it when it's done!

it was great!! seriously, like it was very fun, the music was INCREDIBLE, and it was short, sweet, and a great lil romp for Mario fans flower;

my only minor complaint is Anya Taylor-Joy's Peach, and even that was totally fine, just not really what I loved. She was way less girl-bossed up than the trailer led me to imagine. 

the writing was funny without being cringy, and incredibly even Chris Pratt's Mario was not terrible. I still believe the movie should have had practiced animation tier voice acting but they all did great, especially the main cast. 

and the best part remains that it was a 90 minute movie! very snappy, I did not feel like my time was wasted on mindless travel and back and forths, the plot just moves on and that in particular made it very easy to enjoy.

I'd recommend any Mario fan to see it! flower;

Spiral Knights is finally done downloading - will check that out later

Also been working on some type of Farming area - had to redo and push out the sides by one so rows would be more even

Just waiting for more Glass to smelt to cover the top

Also was typing down and doing some rough math the past couple days and buying keys for all these Crates/Cases will be more expensive than i originally thought....

Especially with how many Robo Crates i have

Spoiler

Blue Moon Cosmetic Case x1 (2.49)
Unleash the Beast Cosmetic Case x1
Fall 2013 Acorns Crate Series #72 x 1
Fall 2013 Gourd Crate Series #73 x2 ($4.98)
Red Summer 2013 Cooler Series #62 x1
Orange Summer 2013 Cooler Series #63 x1
Yellow Summer 2013 Cooler Series #64 x1
Green Summer 2013 Cooler Series #65 x2 ($4.98)
Blue Summer 2013 Cooler Series #67
Brown Summer 2013 Cooler Series #68
Black Summer 2013 Cooler Series #69 x2 ($4.98)
Summer Appetizer Crate Series #61 x7 ($17.43)
Rainy Day Cosmetic Case x4 ($9.96)
Robo Community Crate Series #58 x13 ($32.37)
Summer 2019 Cosmetic Case x1
Summer 2020 Cosmetic Case x1
Winter 2017 Cosmetic Case x2 ($4.98)
Winter 2018 Cosmetic Case x1
Winter 2020 Cosmetic Case x1
Winter 2021 Cosmetic Case x4 ($9.96)
Winter 2022 Cosmetic Case x2

Mann Co. Supply Crate Series #45 x5 ($12.45)
Mann Co. Supply Crate Series #47 x4 ($9.96)
Mann Co. Supply Crate Series #49 x5 ($12.45)
Mann Co. Supply Crate Series #54 x3 ($7.47)
Mann Co. Supply Crate Series #55 x6 ($14.94)
Mann Co. Supply Crate Series #56 x6 ($14.94)
Mann Co. Supply Crate Series #57 x7 ($17.43)
Mann Co. Supply Crate Series #59 x7 ($17.43)
Mann Co. Supply Crate Series #71 x2 ($4.98)
Mann Co. Supply Crate Series #75 x4 ($9.96)
Mann Co. Supply Crate Series #76 x1
Mann Co. Supply Crate Series #77 x3 ($7.47)
Mann Co. Stockpile Crate x4 ($9.96)
Mann Co. Audition Reel x2 ($4.98)
Salvaged Mann Co. Supply Crate Series #50 x1
Mann Co. Supply Munition Series #82 x3 ($7.47)
Mann Co. Supply Munition Series #83 x2 ($4.98)
Mann Co. Supply Munition Series #84 x1
Mann Co. Supply Munition Series #85 x1
Mann Co. Supply Munition Series #92 x2 ($4.98)

But man, i'm getting tired

Hopefully i'll get to sleep soon...

Spent most of the day yesterday respawning magikarps but no luck

Unfortunate, but that happens sometimes I suppose 

Looks like Doing Mass Outbreaks for nighttime Mons will be tricky too

Also finally got the patch for Spiral Knights updated and started playing that not long ago this morning since i have the day off

Though i mainly originally downloaded and wanted to play it for the TF2 hat, I’m surprisingly enjoying it so far

Not sure how long until I get that achievement though 

Might be something I’ll end up playing more of in general….

So far I’ve been able to do it solo… At some point i might have to party up with others if it gets too difficult 

Beat a couple of bosses but just barely….

____

Also got most of my farm done aside from needing more glass

Had/will needed to tweak some things because i forgot and didn’t take into account for how high bamboo could grow 

not sure what illness do with some of the planting space, though…

Finally out of the hospital and back in my own condo. Temporarily living with a rotating staff of caregivers until I'm well enough to return to work.

Saw the Mario movie yesterday; was really good! I'd echo Sarah's opinion that the best part of the movie is the soundtrack. A must-see for Mario fans.

Mental health has been all over the place since I had my surgeries. I've run the gamut from suicidal, to delirious, to overly-emotional, to bored. Right now, the biggest issue is the constant dizziness. It feels like my body is moving slower than I'm used to, and it doesn't help that they keep changing my meds for arbitrary reasons. But the important thing is that I'm alive, I'm at home, and I'll still be around to shitpost on this forum for the foreseeable future.

Laptop crashed earlier and got a bluescreen (laptop restarted fine, at least) while playing Minecraft

After opening Minecrdt up again somehow i died and looking at chat it said i suffocated in a wall even though i was nowhere near a wall when i was mining.....???????

And all my stuff disappeared, too - wasn't too far or deep and looked were i could at where i was

Only major important thing i lost was a Bow i fished up that i repaired that had the Infinity enchantment on it - Can slightly easily get new iron/coal/torches, and have quite a bit of food, too so no worries there... but still inconvenient and a slight setback

Also just remembered that scaffolding is a thing

shows how long it's been since i last played until recently

Screenshot (242).png

i bought myself an oled switch bc i was tired of sharing our animal crossy town and wanted to make sure we didn't have to share for zelda and after that last trailer it was definitely the right decision holy fuck

totk looks so good aaah ;_;