Favourite Offense?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite Offense?

2. 2. Favourite Defense?

3. 3. Favourite Tank?

4. 4. Favourite Support?

2 minutes ago, ikuhana niro said:

i actually have 10 hours on reaper and the closest after that is d.va at 3

Reaper is my best character and I really hate that fact. The other character I have any real affinity for is Pharrararah and yeaaaaaaaah.

my top played character is mercy i think

1 minute ago, Yuki said:

Reaper is my best character and I really hate that fact. The other character I have any real affinity for is Pharrararah and yeaaaaaaaah.

my top played character is mercy i think

Ironically enough I'm pretty garbage at Pharah despite being a soldier main, because I haven't worked out the instinct of hurting people with splash rather than direct hits.

I don't know who my best character is because I'm bad at this game and I can do a variety of jobs both effectively and poorly.  Reaper or D.va are probably it, and while I don't use them a lot, my Roadhog and Junkrat are decent.  Probably be using Roadhog more now that I got the Junkenstein's monster skin and he's basically Reaper with twice as much health. :v

The main problem with Pharrah is that while she's fun and pretty strong, she just gets shut down by a lot of things. McCree or Widowmaker in the game? well guess pharrah's grounded today

D.va was fun in the beta, but I haven't played a lot of her in the full game. I like Roadhog a lot, but I usually get teams that force me to heal. v;

I used to think I was really terrible at Zarya but after that random-heroes brawl I've found I was actually half-decent. I think if I put more effort into her and learn about aiming/matchups she might be pretty fun to use... you know: when I'm not forced to be Rein or a healer.

I'd say I'm best with Zarya and Mercy. In the past week I've been trying to play a bunch of different characters that I've barely touched. In the past I barely touched any offense and defense characters, but now I've really been enjoying McCree, Pharah, Junkrat, and Widowmaker. Hopefully they'll all only get easier with time.

I'm so stoked though - I'd never even opened an epic skin before this week, and just a couple days ago I go the Djinnyata skin as my first legendary! I also got Ana's halloween skin today!! Here's hoping I get lucky and get Mercy's too, haha.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/15/2016 at 2:29 PM, vape god said:

i play reaper on defense, ama

On 10/15/2016 at 2:38 PM, Yuki said:

i main reaper ama

I mean Reaper as well, I have well over 20 hours with him, followed by my old back-up Soldier 76.

That said, Sombra looks rage inducing...

So Sombra technically Overwatch's Spy, but with less stabbing. Oh and seemingly OP abilities. At least her taking any damage takes her out of her invisibility. Plus I think Hanzo's recon arrow and Widowmaker's Infa-red sight can spot her while she's invisible too.

So why is that hairstyle so popular for hispanic females in video games (even though I've only seen it on three). It's starting to become cliche imo. Though it looks ok on Sombra.