Tykogi Tower - N4A Chat Thread, March 2023

Tyranogre

Been watching random videos on Youtube - watching Minecraft gives me an itch to play it again... been awhile since and still haven't beaten it once

Knowing me i won't get jack shit done - every time a new update comes out i restart a new world to try and get some of the new stuff.... and the cycle ends up continuing

Did reuse a seed on Windows not long ago and quite like it - two different villages a bit ways from spawn, a ruined portal next to the first one which is neat,and an underground hole that has a mineshaft really close to spawn

For some reason it gives me a different world on Switch which is unfortunate...

Really should rebuy the Java version again...

________

Was watching some random tf2 videos and partially gives me an itch to play again... unfortunately when i popped in i'm not finding many active servers

Knowing me, i'd jump into MVM... pvp isn't really my strong suit and not something i'm good at - usually like playing for fun than anything

A lot of old servers i don't see anymore - a lot of them must've shut down which is saddening - one time i looked a couple years ago one server i can't remember the name of that i played back in 2012-???? ran things like Prop hunt/Balloon Race some Zombie mode... Azelphur was it called?

Though inactive, it looks like the one Pokemon trade server is still kicking after all these years? - i'm surprised, though i think it's the same one, though looks like it's running ecruteak city than goldenrod last of my memory.....

And doesn't seem like a few of the MLP servers from back in the day are gone, although ponyville versus reborn is back (at some point? not sure when and sounds like poniponiponi is coming back? Now that's a throwback

Another map that i can't for the life of me remember... i've been trying to jog my memory, but nothing and it's been bothering me for some reason.... nothing extremely special, but would be nice to remember

If i had access to my hard drive from my old computer that broke years ago, (it's around in storage at my parents somewhere....) i might have screenshots saved of it... haven't been able to check though...

• Spring locked and unpinned this topic