Sign in to follow this  
alienboyva

Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | *NEW Gen III PKMN Appearing! + 2nd Monthly Community Day! 2/24, 2PM - 5PM EST*

Just now, alienboyva said:

Extra spaces?

So, I take it the Party setup is for setting up teams of PKMN for battles?

I had 250 spaces for Pokemon before, I now have 300.

Yep.

7 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I had 250 spaces for Pokemon before, I now have 300.

Yep.

Oh, I didn't notice, because I used some coins to get some PKMN storage when the Halloween event hit with the first Gen III PKMN (I was running out of space). I think I must have bought 2 since it says I have 400 (thought I only bought 1). Anyway, nice to see them giving us free PKMN storage instead of 50% off storage like when Gen II hit. :)

Edited by alienboyva

1 minute ago, alienboyva said:

Oh, I didn't notice, because I used some coins to get some PKMN storage when the Halloween event hit with the first Gen III PKMN (I was running out of space). I think I must have bought 2 since it says I have 400 (thought I only bought 1). Anyway, since to see them giving use free PKMN storage instead of 50% storage like when Gen II hit. :)

Ah. I only have 29 of those coins on my end... sooo I don't have enough to upgrade :P. So it was nice to see the extra space. Cool.

Edited by Doc Brown

Some snowy PKMN... ^_^

20171209123318 20171209123326

Spoiler

Flowers in da snow? y;awesome; 

DQkoty5W4AAAvHp.jpg

I noticed that your username no longer shows in the bottom right when you use the screenshot feature. Not sure when they made this change, as I rarely use this feature.

Edited by alienboyva

9 hours ago, Ephraim said:

I'm hoping the weather effects don't strain battery consumption further, though >.>

Same here, along with using more data.

So was <5 seconds off a Ninetales raid in not-rain (previously impossible for the vast majority of people) and crushed a Scyther raid with over a minute to spare in partly cloudy weather.

Yay weather powercreep?

Edited by Ephraim

Just go this weather condition in PKMN GO...

Luckily, it only seems to lock out weather effects, and not PKMN and PokéStops like when your traveling too fast.