Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | 🌎Comm. Day - March 16th ⚡👻 Rotom (limited time)

On 10/20/2017 at 3:48 AM, Nanna said:

Thanks to the Safari event here last weekend, my Pokédex is about as complete as I could hope for. The only non-legendary, non-regional Pokémon I'm missing is Hitmontop; I just can't seem to hatch the right kind of Tyrogue. Maybe Halloween and Gen 3 will reinvigorate my desire to play the game more.

The Tyrogue evolutions are BS. I say this as someone who has hatched 6 of them which all will evolve into Hitmontop.

Damn that's frustrating.

Ran into a Houndoom today. Tried to catch it in an Ultra Ball, but it escaped. :( 

On a good note though, I caught two Houndours, a Venomoth, a Cubone and some other Pokemon. Couldn't get any items though. I swear they lowered the bag limit. I had over 370 odd items before and now the bag limit is at 350. Not cool Niantic.

Dumped out some of my items and got some more, including some Pokeballs and stuff. Hatched one of my 10km eggs and got a Snorlax from it :P. Also caught a Houndour.

Edited by Doc Brown
13 minutes ago, Art_de_Cat said:

Got Gold Ghost badge,  and Hoenn 5 dex badge.   

Despite those successes........also evolved ampharos............

How does such a rare, tough to walk......come out less powered than a jolteon???????????? and it was a high rated one too.....

I know. My Jolteon is only around 500 odd cp. It's frustrating.

Congrats on the new badges and on getting Ampharos.

20 hours ago, Art_de_Cat said:

Hoping to get one before event ends,  wish this many pokemon appearing unlike normal days.....

Yea I wish that certain Pokemon appeared more often during normal days.

-------------------------------------------------------

Found a second Houndoom and failed to get it :(. Ran out of Pokeballs. Dammit. But I did get a Marowak and another Skarmory. Gotta get some more items when I can. Probably going to stick to catching Houndours to earn enough candies to evolve one into a Houndoom.

Edited by Doc Brown
19 hours ago, Shiva said:

33. My pokes are far from stat capped though, need dust...

Damn. I wouldn't stand a chance. hamcry; I'm only level 20. Ah. Yea mine need to be worked on too. Just working on catching stuff to fill in the dex as much as I can. Still have to get a Sableye.

Gonna work on catching more Houndour and Pikachu to try to evolve one into their evolved forms if I'm able to.

Edited by Doc Brown

Ok I’m pissed off.

Pokemon GO has been occasionally crashing on my LG phone lately. And sometimes rebooting out of nowhere (this part usually happens when it’s just starting up). As for the crashing, that happens when I try to access my in game profile or check my buddy Pokemon.

And I may keep my phone on for some time, meaning when I play something else or just let my guy wander in GO when he has to catch up step wise, but whenever the glitch happens it’s usually only after a bit of use, not hours of it.

I read about boot loop crashing, so I’m not happy that this is going on. I can’t go and get another phone at this point, so I’m up shit creek. I’m hoping that it’s just a battery thing and not anything more serious.

But I know one thing, I’m NEVER getting an LG phone again.

Anyone else run into a similar issue as of late while playing GO?