Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | 🌎Comm. Day - March 16th ⚡👻 Rotom (limited time)

Just saw that we're able to hatch eggs 4 times faster for a bit. Problem for me... I have two eggs I'm working on now. Thankfully one isn't going to take forever lol, but if I knew about this event sooner, I wouldn't have put the other one into an incubator.

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

Just saw that we're able to hatch eggs 4 times faster for a bit. Problem for me... I have two eggs I'm working on now. Thankfully one isn't going to take forever lol, but if I knew about this event sooner, I wouldn't have put the other one into an incubator.

I think that's only during Community Day as the CD bonus.

2 hours ago, EH_STEVE said:

Just hatch what you can before then, then put your eggs in incubators during that time and you get the 4x reduction

I wish. I might have a shot with one... it's around 2.9 km out of 4. The other not so much.

Dammit. My guy doesn't want to walk. Also ran into a freezing issue last night game wise too when it was starting up. Could hear the music, see the screen and stuff, but the white Pokeball froze and the map didn't load.

Their servers are such crap.

Trying a fix/workaround to see if I can get my guy moving again.

So far so good. My guy is moving again. Did 20 laps.

Edited by Doc Brown

Nice!

Still running into loading issues. Took me three times to be able to get on at a gym/Poke Stop. First two times the game froze and the map wouldn't load. And my guy (during all three times) wouldn't walk. Not good. 

Going to make sure to delete and redownload Google maps updates before heading out on community day to try to be sure that my guy can/will walk. (Can't afford to do this elsewhere though since it would use up my cellular data.)

I hope that I don't run into this problem during community day. It would suck. :( 

Wondering if the loading issues and/or walking issues has to do with receiving friend's requests, gifts and general messages.

Got some items, gifts and also fought against a Blissey. Did pretty well against it with my Rhydon.

Edited by Doc Brown
On 10/18/2018 at 12:08 PM, EH_STEVE said:

44302158_2223724167906668_2070872375016030208_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&oh=9701d5b14d7d8f61c4bafbac32018166&oe=5C3E8F43

I've got the first forms of every single one of the wave one Sinnoh Pokemon except for Shinx and Riolu. Out of the remaining I also don't yet have Chatot, Carnivine or Pachirisu.  My girlfriend got me back into playing, or rather we got each other back into playing so we're still pretty low leveled.  Me at 23 nearing 24 and her at 25 nearing 26.  We did manage to nab an Aggron and Mewtwo for the first time at a couple of Raids yesterday though which was nice.

Good news... Mareep is spawning!

Bad news... at a cell phone place. anhero;

On a lighter note, was able to catch a Loudred and a Swalot.

------------------------------------

Had a nice community day. Caught a pair of very nice Beldum, one of which is shiny. Also got an Electabuzz. Got some gifts as well.

Edited by Doc Brown