Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | 🌎Comm. Day - March 16th ⚡👻 Rotom (limited time)

The game lost some excitement as soon as the Kanto event ended as far as having those Pokemon in the wild. Niantic needs to better balance the generations when they are all available. It seems like they are mostly just using standard Pokemon from each generation. The less common from either Kanto, Johto or Hoenn should be alternating every other week. It's not very interesting seeing the same kind of Pokemon from each generation around.

Just now, Art_de_Cat said:

Todays the day to get a best friend!  Hope I can time an egg with it when it happens!

About that. I'm waiting on us going Best Friends as I'm lining 12 up at once. So, Friday at 12:01AM (ATLANTIC; so Thursday 11:01PM Eastern) I will be opening your gift and hitting Best Friends. If you're not playing at that time, just make sure you use a Lucky Egg when you turn your game on Friday morning.

1 hour ago, EH_STEVE said:

About that. I'm waiting on us going Best Friends as I'm lining 12 up at once. So, Friday at 12:01AM (ATLANTIC; so Thursday 11:01PM Eastern) I will be opening your gift and hitting Best Friends. If you're not playing at that time, just make sure you use a Lucky Egg when you turn your game on Friday morning.

Hmm, maybe I will have a few others by then.  Will keep that in mind.

Had a very nice day today. Got to participate in a one star raid for a Wailmer and was able to catch it, got some nice items from it and the gym itself along with a gift. Also was able to catch an Electrike, so now I'm only one Electrike away from a Manectric :).

The one raid I did moved me up to the next set of Celebi tasks including make 3 new friends.