Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | 🌎Comm. Day - March 16th ⚡👻 Rotom (limited time)

23 minutes ago, Shadow118 said:

Also bloody hell we have quite a few Pokestops/Gyms at Knights Action Park and what im sure is the downtown Springfield area

Hide contents

S8n4iDH.jpg

9mGFuFk.jpg

wGE5o1V.jpg

jY2FDEE.jpg

uV1q7Dx.jpg

XdspjB6.jpg

wbOP97X.jpg

HjuIp8j.jpg

These are only a handful of the ones i was able to snap as i was going by - there's possibly more i forgot or didn't catch or see

Damn - one could get a nice inventory stock of Poke/Great Balls depending on how generous RNG is

Damn that's a lot of gyms.

Found the Abraham Lincoln one a bit funny. A Charizard by a log cabin :P .

15 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Damn that's a lot of gyms.

Found the Abraham Lincoln one a bit funny. A Charizard by a log cabin :P .

Aye, although i wouldn't doubt there's other places (in both the US and overseas) that have way more Gyms/Pokestops in one area - that i can say for certain

I suppose there is a bit of irony there - though i suppose that could've been the persons highest CP on hand....

Though i can't say for sure since i have no idea who placed it there or what level they are, so.... but that could be my best guess

9 hours ago, Shadow118 said:

Aye, although i wouldn't doubt there's other places (in both the US and overseas) that have way more Gyms/Pokestops in one area - that i can say for certain

Yeah gonna be blunt, I saw that and my first reaction was 'huh, that's pretty average for a large city'

14 minutes ago, Art_de_Cat said:

Reached lvl 34 this week, caught my first beldum and bagon to boot! Restocking for friend day coming up.

Lucky son of a gun! :P 

Got a gym recently... thankfully there were some stronger guys there to help. We ended up holding it for around 4 hours and getting 25 coins. And I'm SO close to level 22 that I can taste it. lvhappy;

Edited by Doc Brown
13 hours ago, Shadow118 said:

Got this slightly lucky catch

Also helped me finally get to Lv.20

Bloody hell im slow

Nice catch!

Nah, you're not alone there. Only level 22 myself.

Just got my Pokemon back from the Gym I left him at. He lasted over 17 hours along with the Pokemon he was with. Got 50 coins from it.

Edited by Doc Brown
6 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Nice catch!

Nah, you're not alone there. Only level 22 myself.

Just got my Pokemon back from the Gym I left him at. He lasted over 17 hours along with the Pokemon he was with. Got 50 coins from it.

Aye, was quite surprised - thought it would end up with many wasted balls

Though im also quite pleased that there's Ultra Balls available

Hopefully they'll be extremely helpful for higher CPs - i don't know how many i've wasted in the past in catching attempts