Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | 🌎Comm. Day - March 16th ⚡👻 Rotom (limited time)

Encoutering that Nidoking in the wild was extremely lucky 

Just need to obtain Venusaur, Vileplume, Farfetch’d, Muk, Hitmonchan, Lickitung, Chansey, Kangaskhan, Mr. Mime, Dragonite and Mew

So not too far off - will have to end up trading for some of them, though...

Gotta love how I call out for help on my local PoGo discord server for a nearby Machamp raid and get no responses, but 15 minutes later someone calls out an Absol raid and 3+ people respond saying they'll help. And the Machamp was still up for 20 minutes when the Absol was called out.

I understand that it's just a Machamp raid, but I'm not Level 35+ with 20 Machamp in my storage from previous times where Machamp was a raid boss. It's just obnoxious what with the selective nature of my local PoGo community.

Edited by Surge135
9 minutes ago, Surge135 said:

Gotta love how I call out for help on my local PoGo discord server for a nearby Machamp raid and get no responses, but 15 minutes later someone calls out an Absol raid and 3+ people respond saying they'll help. And the Machamp was still up for 20 minutes when the Absol was called out.

I understand that it's just a Machamp raid, but I'm not Level 35+ with 20 Machamp in my storage from previous times where Machamp was a raid boss. It's just obnoxious what with the selective nature of my local PoGo community.

Absol can be shiny. That's basically the allure. Personally though, I NEVER pass up a Machamp Raid. That ol' boy is a Blissey/Snorlax beating machine. I have a whole team of them and will always Raid for another in hopes of getting a stronger one.

Huh... apparently one of our Gyms is eligible for Ex Raids... (the only one, too actually 

Pretty much the second Ex Pass I’ve gotten since May

Interesting - can’t say I was aware of that before...

______

Hm... speaking of Ex Raids, Wonder when/if they’ll add new (or rotate Mewtwo) Ex Raid Pokémon at some point

Think Mewtwos been the only one so far

B14A854C-9AF7-41ED-84CC-E31A2A460EB1.png

2 hours ago, Ephraim said:

Sadly for reasons I won't 100% understand not everyone feels like getting a strong Machamp even though it'll see a lot more use than shiny #35346347.

/shrug

Yes, indeed, how surprising that some people actually play a Pokémon game to collect Pokémon and not just to get the most powerful ones for battling. :v