Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | 🌎Comm. Day - March 16th ⚡👻 Rotom (limited time)

58 minutes ago, Art_de_Cat said:

My only Shiny Bagon is cp 42 on catch.  

At least you got one. I got none. :( 

Did get some good CP ones though, so it made up for it. One had a bit over 1000 CP. Surprised me, I was hoping to Arceus that it would stay in the ball.

Edited by Doc Brown

Girlfriend and I put in about two hours during this event and made out pretty well. She managed to nab about four shinies in that time and I only got two.  But I managed to get a pretty good standard Bagon at over 900 CP and a shiny at over 800.  Her highest standard was over 800 and her highest shiny was over 400.  Made out pretty well and we both managed to catch enough Bagon to have three to four Salamance.

I got 7 shinies and attempted the Origin form Giratina raid but was the only one of my group of friends to not catch it, same as last community day where I caught about 6 shiny Treecko and did a Dialga raid but was the only one of my group to not catch it.

Anyone else's GPS acting up? For about a week now, my guy has been running randomly, usually around stops and gyms. It's been tougher than usually in terms of getting gifts and items and fighting in gyms. More than once my guy has been on the wrong side of the road as well.

I have 4 eggs incubating right now... and they're all doing pretty well.

• alienboyva changed the title to Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | 📸Smeargle is Here! / 🌎Comm. Day - May 19th

Nice catch! Spotted some myself, but wasn't able to catch one.

Went up to a Poke Stop today and ran into some GPS issues. GPS not found error and wandering. Tried 3 different spots to try to get by the stop itself. Finally did and got some items, a pair of gifts and a 2km egg. Also caught some Mareep, Buneary, a Lopunny, a weak Flaffy (keeping it for the lols). Up to near 60 candies, Mareep wise and was finally able to evolve my best Buneary into a Lopunny.

3 hours ago, EH_STEVE said:

@Doc Brown We go Best Friends after one more activity. Did you want to coordinate a time so you can use a Lucky Egg and get 200,000 EXP?

Thanks for the heads up! Sure. I'll double check to see if I still have a Lucky Egg. I think I do. I'll try to get a gift today for it. If my guy co-operates. He's been wandering again... darn GPS. 

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

Thanks for the heads up! Sure. I'll double check to see if I still have a Lucky Egg. I think I do. I'll try to get a gift today for it. If my guy co-operates. He's been wandering again... darn GPS. 

I can send you a gift no problem. Or we can Battle and I'll throw the match, either way.