Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | 🌎Comm. Day - March 16th ⚡👻 Rotom (limited time)

Just now, EH_STEVE said:

They need to do something. They were not rare in the slightest in the game. And we're in Gen 4 in PoGo. I think it's time to make him a little more available, especially with 26 versions of him it's still something to hunt for. Make it a level 1 raid boss or Research Reward or something.

Definitely. Maybe not where you're at. I haven't seen one spawn. When did you see the spawns? I started in 2017 myself game wise, so if it was in 2016, I wouldn't have spotted any as I wasn't playing yet. Those would be good ideas.

11 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Definitely. Maybe not where you're at. I haven't seen one spawn. When did you see the spawns? I started in 2017 myself game wise, so if it was in 2016, I wouldn't have spotted any as I wasn't playing yet. Those would be good ideas.

I meant in Pokemon Gold and Silver. Unown are not rare in that game so it shouldn't be this rare in Pokemon Go.

12 minutes ago, EH_STEVE said:

I meant in Pokemon Gold and Silver. Unown are not rare in that game so it shouldn't be this rare in Pokemon Go.

Oh I see. Yea I agree with you there on that. They're a bit of a challenge to get with the puzzles to unlock them, but they're not exclusive.

3 minutes ago, Art_de_Cat said:

We had 7ish and didnt do too bad.  Trying to catch....not hard....but he isnt close to screen so my curve balls wouldnt connect like they should. So just did straight throws.

Ah. Guess I'm screwed on that. Needed about 5 for most 4 to 5 star events. Ah similar to Giratina then? Does he move as much or not so much?

19 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Ah. Guess I'm screwed on that. Needed about 5 for most 4 to 5 star events. Ah similar to Giratina then? Does he move as much or not so much?

You could do it with less, we had a fair amount of time left. But there is safety with numbers.

21 hours ago, Art_de_Cat said:

You could do it with less, we had a fair amount of time left. But there is safety with numbers.

Ah that's good to know. Yea I agree on that, it's just too bad that a lot of the time, no one shows up /facepalm. Had to face Mewtwo on my own due to people being in a private group. Another time, I could have joined, as the group was nice enough... but I couldn't get on. Turned out it was due to me having something turned off on my phone, but still it was a bit frustrating. I would have loved to help them out.

My 5km egg just hatched into a Trapinch! Finally got one. :P  Now onto hatching my 10km egg.

Edited by Doc Brown

Trainers,

Get your detective hats ready and start looking for clues as we celebrate the one and only POKÉMON Detective Pikachu movie! Do you have what it takes to keep up with the famous caffeine-powered detective who’s about to electrify audiences all over the world?

Date + Time

Tuesday, May 7, 2019, at 1 p.m. to Friday, May 17, 2019, at 1 p.m. PDT (GMT −7)

Features

Select Pokémon featured in the movie will appear in raids. Pokémon that appear in the movie will show up more frequently in the wild. If you’re lucky, you could be photobombed by a Pikachu in a detective hat—with a chance to catch one of your very own!

Bonus

Double XP for catching Pokémon

Field Research

Specially themed Field Research will be available for a limited time during this event.

Themed avatar items will be available in the Style Shop.

Shiny Aipom will be released!

Edited by EH_STEVE

Nice! I was wondering if they were gong to do something for Detective Pikachu. I just hope these detective hat Pikachu are as common as the recent April Fools Ash hat Pikachu, because  i've taken over 10k pics and still no Smeargle (I've pretty much given up). T_T

• alienboyva changed the title to Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | 🔍Detective Pikachu Event! (5/7-17) / 🌎Comm. Day - 5/19
46 minutes ago, alienboyva said:

Nice! I was wondering if they were gong to do something for Detective Pikachu. I just hope these detective hat Pikachu are as common as the recent April Fools Ash hat Pikachu, because  i've taken over 10k pics and still no Smeargle (I've pretty much given up). T_T

Holy cow. That's some bad luck with Smeargle. I hope you're able to find one.