Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | 🌎Comm. Day - March 16th ⚡👻 Rotom (limited time)

I've seen a very drastic decline in the number of spawns seen around my apartment complex. Usually I could find at most four and usually at least 2 Pokémon just from my apartment alone but lately I've been logging on to find one if not no Pokémon around my building. And then a small section of the apartment complex I could almost always find at least 5 or 6 spawns and now I am lucky to find 4 there.

1 hour ago, Surge135 said:

I've seen a very drastic decline in the number of spawns seen around my apartment complex. Usually I could find at most four and usually at least 2 Pokémon just from my apartment alone but lately I've been logging on to find one if not no Pokémon around my building. And then a small section of the apartment complex I could almost always find at least 5 or 6 spawns and now I am lucky to find 4 there.

Yeah, I've noticed the same. I used to be able to get at least 3 or 4 (sometimes more) just from my house, but since the recent update I've only noticed 2 so far. Not 100% sure how many spawns are actually there now, but I have noticed that these 2 spawn points are in different spots now. Hopefully the number of spawns didn't change, as I found this very convent for Comm. Days when it's too hot/cold to go out or raining/snowing. 

Also, since this most recent update I've noticed 3 new PokéStops that I can see from my house. These are all playgrounds, or as they call it Tot Lots. I wish they added the 3 that are literally lest than a minuet's walk from my house. I have all thees nature trails in my neighborhood and near where I live, which I can easily get to these playgrounds and other neighborhoods as well. Though, the ones added as new PokéStops are a few minute's walk away, with one being on the other side of a 4-lane road (2 lanes in each direction).

• 2 weeks later...

IDK if was just me, but there seemed way less Comm. Day spawns than usual. Because of this, I didn’t get a Flygon with Earth Power. Also, it didn’t help that I forgot Comm. Day started so early. I didn’t realize until I saw the notification pop-up on my phone. However, it wasn’t all bad. I did manage to get a shiny Trapinch. I’m not sure if the lack of spawns was do to the recent spawn change (so many spawn areas got nerfed in my area) or because there actually were a lack of Comm. Day spawns (I think it might have been a combo of both). ...But, yeah...I had a hard time finding Trapinch spawns. 

12156127-CF86-4B13-AF47-0BE6B5367952.thumb.png.edcf170702050e7d02a81925adecba38.png

Edited by alienboyva