Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | 🌎Comm. Day - March 16th ⚡👻 Rotom (limited time)

9 minutes ago, Shiva said:

Yeah, I'm 40/100 for the legendary raids badge, higher than my regular raids one lol.

I guess gen 3 is well on its way before the end of the year!

Same.

I like that we're getting a few for the Halloween Event (tomorrow night at that), then we'll get more in December.

• alienboyva changed the title to Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | 🎃👻Halloween Event! (10/20 - 11/2)👻🎃

I hope full gen III comes soon, cuz I've been holding out for PKMN storage in hopes they do a sale like when gen II launched. Depending on how available these gen II PKMN are, I may have to go and just buy 1 storage upgrade. I've needed more PKMN storage for a long time, but luckily all I seen is the same common PKMN all the time, so I haven't really needed it. :v 

Thanks to the Safari event here last weekend, my Pokédex is about as complete as I could hope for. The only non-legendary, non-regional Pokémon I'm missing is Hitmontop; I just can't seem to hatch the right kind of Tyrogue. Maybe Halloween and Gen 3 will reinvigorate my desire to play the game more.

Had to go out last night and I got pretty much all I needed from this event (assuming there aren't any more gen III PKMN) in about 30 mins. :)  I have enough candies to evolve the gen III PKMN, but I'm going to wait until the event is over, in case I find higher CP ones. Oh...and not to mention, I also hatched a Porygon! :P 

BTW, the first Halloween Pikachu I saw ran after throwing 1 ball. >_<

Edited by alienboyva