Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | 🌎Comm. Day - March 16th ⚡👻 Rotom (limited time)

Ugh... why does it feel like it’s been so hot, dry and humid the last week and a half? 

I really haven’t felt like doing a whole lot of anything Pokémon Go related... or 80% of others things actually...

Wish we could get back to cooler weather again already.......

54 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Used to that one, given that eggs list location data as well.

PKMN you've caught also have location tags, but like with eggs, the location tags aren't sent to other people. 

4 minutes ago, Shadow118 said:

Ugh... why does it feel like it’s been so hot, dry and humid the last week and a half? 

I really haven’t felt like doing a whole lot of anything Pokémon Go related... or 80% of others things actually...

Wish we could get back to cooler weather again already.......

Yeah, I know what that's like. The Summer PKMN GO launched it was like 90°+ (plus humidity) almost every day. I didn't get to play PKMN GO as much as I'd like to that Summer. :( 

Edited by alienboyva
2 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

So, how do cross-generation-evolution-form differences work?

Do I have to go to Hawaii to evolve my Cubone into Alolan Marowak?

No. Alolan PKMN can be obtained exclusively from 7km eggs, which you can only get from a gift (new item from PokéStops) that was sent from a friend

27 minutes ago, alienboyva said:

PKMN you've caught also have location tags, but like with eggs, the location tags aren't sent to other people. 

Yeah, I know what that's like. The Summer PKMN GO launched it was like 90°+ (plus humidity) almost every day. I didn't get to play PKMN GO as much as I'd like to that Summer. :( 

Ah. I don't get why they couldn't do that for gifts then. 

14 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Awesome! That'll come in handy.

Woah... my game's GPS just went batty! And it's still going! Hope I don't get into trouble for it. My phone has weird GPS sometimes.

Think they're having issues right now. Every time I log-in and the map loads get an 'Error (0)' message. I've also seen that people are getting error messages when using the friend list. 

34 minutes ago, alienboyva said:

Think they're having issues right now. Every time I log-in and the map loads get an 'Error (0)' message. I've also seen that people are getting error messages when using the friend list. 

Woah. Guess this one is on them then? lol Strange.

Caught a pretty good Sudowoodo before the drift occurred. CP 1387. The in game guy said it was bad... but I'm still keeping him. :P (And he was near where I was at. Not where I drifted to. Which was by a stop I go to...)

Was able to get back on fine. Game seems to be back to normal GPS wise on my end and didn't get into any trouble. 

Good news, found a Gastly. First one I've seen in quite some time. Bad news... it's at a stupid cell phone store! /facepalm Dammit Niantic. Swear that they keep on giving the place a lot of good Pokemon and elsewhere... not so much.

One of the oddest bugs I've ever run into on this game is when a large group of Pokemon spawns... then I'm unable to move and/or move very far. It's similar to the Gym glitch where my guy gets stuck or the Pokestop one where I get stuck. Thinking it's due to my phone's strange GPS.

Edited by Doc Brown