Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | 🌎Comm. Day - March 16th ⚡👻 Rotom (limited time)

28 minutes ago, Art_de_Cat said:

Ive been meaning to ask,  what does it mean when the gym symbol changes colors on the poke screen?  I have noticed it takes a reddish color despite me being yellow for a pokemon in a gym.

Bug.

The symbol is supposed to be your team's colour, but something is messed up

Got another EX Raid invite!

Apparently a lot of people are getting them that have never Raided, or getting them from other countries/cities, etc

The one I got, the last Raid I did at that gym was the last Mewtwo Raid

I think it was sort of a "It's Mewtwo's birthday, have a bunch of invites"

I really like this updated news feature. It's nice that we can get all these news updates in-game, instead of having to go to Niantic's Pokémon GO site. It should keep people more informed on what's going on in the game. ^_^

20180210013818.png20180210013947.png

Edited by alienboyva

Caught a normal and rainy Castform today. I kinda don't like how some PKMN like Lotad are locked behind certain weather conditions. Depending on where you live, you may rarely or never see a certain PKMN. Though, in the case of Castform it's just different forms, so I guess it's not that bad.

I wished Castform had been released in the first batch of gen III PKMN. It's most likely going to be until next winter until I'm able catch a snowy one. :( 

6 minutes ago, Shadow118 said:

I'm getting close to getting max capacity - need to get rid of a decent amount of these to make some more available space

What CP levels are worth getting rid of and turning into candy?

Also right now im pretty indifferent to the whole appraise thing - can't say i really use it. tbh

I generally get rid of anything with low CP and lower power attacks.

I use it occasionally if I'm not sure about something. Haven't been using it as much though since some of the Pokemon are higher than it goes (the online one that is). The in game one is ok, but sometimes it isn't always the most accurate.