Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | 🌎Comm. Day - March 16th ⚡👻 Rotom (limited time)

7 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I had 250 spaces for Pokemon before, I now have 300.

Yep.

Oh, I didn't notice, because I used some coins to get some PKMN storage when the Halloween event hit with the first Gen III PKMN (I was running out of space). I think I must have bought 2 since it says I have 400 (thought I only bought 1). Anyway, nice to see them giving us free PKMN storage instead of 50% off storage like when Gen II hit. :)

Edited by alienboyva
1 minute ago, alienboyva said:

Oh, I didn't notice, because I used some coins to get some PKMN storage when the Halloween event hit with the first Gen III PKMN (I was running out of space). I think I must have bought 2 since it says I have 400 (thought I only bought 1). Anyway, since to see them giving use free PKMN storage instead of 50% storage like when Gen II hit. :)

Ah. I only have 29 of those coins on my end... sooo I don't have enough to upgrade :P. So it was nice to see the extra space. Cool.

Edited by Doc Brown

Some snowy PKMN... ^_^

20171209123318 20171209123326

Spoiler

Flowers in da snow? y;awesome; 

DQkoty5W4AAAvHp.jpg

I noticed that your username no longer shows in the bottom right when you use the screenshot feature. Not sure when they made this change, as I rarely use this feature.

Edited by alienboyva