Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | 🌎Comm. Day - April 20th ❗Big updates coming: 4/17-5/7

Not too much longer until it starts here (a couple hours give or take)

And ever since this months community day was announced, ended up settling Charmeleon as my buddy - have 96 charmander candies as of now, so I’d have to say that’s a pretty nice boost in preparation

So looks like I have enough candles to evolve some of my Pokémon (Onix,Haunter,Phanphy,Houndour,Koffing,Cacneaare the main ones I don’t have the evolutions for...)

Wonder if I should go ahead and do that....?

Also wonder if I should use a lucky egg while I’m there... I don’t recall anything about XP being doubled, but looks like im halfway to 26....

So getting a boost would possibly be good...

341796C0-D7B0-44F8-94A8-D525809146D9.png

5 minutes ago, Shadow118 said:

Not too much longer until it starts here (a couple hours give or take)

And ever since this months community day was announced, ended up settling Charmeleon as my buddy - have 96 charmander candies as of now, so I’d have to say that’s a pretty nice boost in preparation

So looks like I have enough candles to evolve some of my Pokémon (Onix,Haunter,Phanphy,Houndour,Koffing,Cacneaare the main ones I don’t have the evolutions for...)

Wonder if I should go ahead and do that....?

Also wonder if I should use a lucky egg while I’m there... I don’t recall anything about XP being doubled, but looks like im halfway to 26....

So getting a boost would possibly be good...

341796C0-D7B0-44F8-94A8-D525809146D9.png

I dont know about during the whole event so depending how many eggs you have, I might wait till near the end of event to evolve them all.

Hoping the charmanders will be easier to catch during event but who knows.

1 minute ago, Art_de_Cat said:

I dont know about during the whole event so depending how many eggs you have, I might wait till near the end of event to evolve them all.

Hoping the charmanders will be easier to catch during event but who knows.

Unfortunately I only have 3 lucky eggs on hand 

As for the mentioned mons, I have: (by highest CP)

898 Koffing (82 candy)

906 Phanphy (92 candy)

737 Onix (1 Metal Coat,57 candy)

889 Houndour (97 candy)

708 Skiploom (109 Candy)

812 Cacnea (77 candy)

As for the regular eggs, I’m pretty much with this at this time: Wish I had more Incubators... only have 1 infinite use and another with one use left

E68B58B7-4095-4F61-84D3-37B005F0F57A.png

Man... what are you doing to run into so many shinies? :P All I found in my yard is a Swablu, a Murkrow, a pair of Weedles, a Kakuna and a Roselia. :( Hatched three eggs and finally got an Onix and a Scyther and the other egg was a Swinub.

I also got 4 lousy shinies--three in a row at first, then the last in the final minutes. Powerwalked and jogged through the rain for two hours with a faulty cell signal. Didn't evolve before 5:00 so I guess I don't deserve Blast Burn.

And with that I can safely skip leg day for, like, this whole week. These gams are so disproportionately swole.

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Man... what are you doing to run into so many shinies? :P All I found in my yard is a Swablu, a Murkrow, a pair of Weedles, a Kakuna and a Roselia. :( Hatched three eggs and finally got an Onix and a Scyther and the other egg was a Swinub.

Random dumb luck

Also spent the time between 1-4 at the Lincoln’s Home Area, so that might’ve been part of it

But mostly random dumb luck - everything else was regular Charmanders

38 minutes ago, Shadow118 said:

Random dumb luck

Also spent the time between 1-4 at the Lincoln’s Home Area, so that might’ve been part of it

But mostly random dumb luck - everything else was regular Charmanders

Ah I see. Nice.

Wasn't able to get on at the end of it... couldn't even log on.  :( 

Missed out on Community Day this month. It's been raining every day for over a week and plus I've been a little sick the past few days. Yeah, I didn't want to go out that mess. Plus, I was thinking Comm. Day was Sunday.  Seriously, stop switching the days back and forth!