Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | 🌎Comm. Day - March 16th ⚡👻 Rotom (limited time)

Had some nice luck today. Got a metal coat and some items, also caught a Lileep.

Is it just me or is the candy walking distance shorter? My pal, Magikarp's distance is now at 0.25km instead of 1km. Guess I'll have to do some walking tonight!

Edited by Doc Brown
  • alienboyva changed the title to Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | 🌴Alolan Forms Are Coming!🌴 + ⛰️Adventure Week! 5/25 -6/5 + 🌎6th Mthly. Community Day - June 16, 2 - 5 PM ET 🌎
  • alienboyva changed the title to Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | 🌴Alolan Forms Are Coming!🌴 + ⛰️Adventure Week! 5/25 - 6/5⛰️ + 🌎6th Mthly. Community Day - June 16, 2 - 5 PM ET 🌎
12 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Had some nice luck today. Got a metal coat and some items, also caught a Lileep.

Is it just me or is the candy walking distance shorter? My pal, Magikarp's distance is now at 0.25km instead of 1km. Guess I'll have to do some walking tonight!

It's part of the Fossil event

Ugh... I’m not sure if it’s just me, but this bloody heat is getting intolerable and way too hot

On a similar note, of recent late,it doesn’t feel like Chatham’s really reliable or the best for Pokémon Go-ing, though I’m not really sure what it is specifically though 

Should find another place to hang around.... although i do have options, I’m not sure how many of them are indoors or away from the bloody heat

mildly annoying...

Oh boy... that update is big. Not sure if my phone can handle it. :(  I'll check space, if not, then I'll have to wait to get a bigger sd card.

Welp... it's going to take up half of what I have left! (459mb)

Time to upgrade it (hoping to try this month).

Hoping to try to get a 32gb one since the price seems pretty fair.

Edited by Doc Brown