Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | 🌎Comm. Day - March 16th ⚡👻 Rotom (limited time)

Holy cow. That's a lot of them. How did they get so many of them to spawn at once? The Poke Stop I was at was lucky to spawn 2 of them at a time every so often (apart from a pair of other ones (one being a Poke Stop and the other being a Gym and a Stop) -- but they were too far away for me to get to).

3 hours ago, Shadow118 said:

Well, that was unexpected- thought it would be way longer before we got Alolan forms in Go

I legit was thinking about this either yesterday or sometime this weekend on how or when they would implement this. I would have assumed we wouldn't get these guys until Gen 7. But I'll take the Kanto Pokemon now.

• alienboyva changed the title to Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | 🌴Alolan Forms Are Coming!🌴

Did some decent hunting today. Caught some randoms and finally got a weather Castform! A rainy one. Planning on naming it Raindrop. Also got some items and a couple of eggs, a 2km one and a 5km one (so the dang 10km egg drought still continues!).

Wow... I just used one of my incenses that I got via research reward and ran into and caught a wild Vileplume! :o Ended up naming him Paul Lawn (a play on the word 'Pollen').

Edited by Doc Brown

Huh.... i was slightly expecting something from Gen 3 considering we've gotten a Gen 2 Poke with Mareep...

Not complaining though, more Larvitar candies would be good

Especially since i don't have Pupitar or Tyranitar yet.. and even more so if it gets a shiny variant available

Considering it's been a trend for past CDs, id be surprised if it didn't

40 minutes ago, Shadow118 said:

Huh.... i was slightly expecting something from Gen 3 considering we've gotten a Gen 2 Poke with Mareep...

Not complaining though, more Larvitar candies would be good

Especially since i don't have Pupitar or Tyranitar yet.. and even more so if it gets a shiny variant available

Considering it's been a trend for past CDs, id be surprised if it didn't

Yep. I'm hoping to try for a shiny one, saving up the last two incense I have for that day as well.

• alienboyva changed the title to Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | 🌴Alolan Forms Are Coming!🌴 + 🌎6th Mthly. Community Day - June 16, 2 - 5 PM ET 🌎

Currently at 380/400 Magikarp Candies

Not too much longer until I can get that task knocked off

A bit more walking to do, though... thankfully the distance is pretty cheap

Raids might be a bit tricky, though... my areas not too active when it comes to those...

Wonder if I can stock up on premium raid passes... Bit expensive on coins, though...

Lucky on the Magikarp candies! In the 80's on my end...

Had some nice luck today, finally got a Sunny Castform. Named it Sunshine. Evolved an Eevee into a Vaporeon. Hatched 3 eggs, got a Wailmer, Aron and a Swinub. Was able to evolve two Pokemon since I finally had enough candies. One of my Arons and one of my Swinubs. So now I have a Larion and a Piloswine. Also got done with some tasks, did two battles in a gym so they counted towards the one and two battles tasks respectively and got done with the hatching three eggs task. Moved up to level 23 as well.

18 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Lucky on the Magikarp candies! In the 80's on my end...

Had some nice luck today, finally got a Sunny Castform. Named it Sunshine. Evolved an Eevee into a Vaporeon. Hatched 3 eggs, got a Wailmer, Aron and a Swinub. Was able to evolve two Pokemon since I finally had enough candies. One of my Arons and one of my Swinubs. So now I have a Larion and a Piloswine. Also got done with some tasks, did two battles in a gym so they counted towards the one and two battles tasks respectively and got done with the hatching three eggs task. Moved up to level 23 as well.

Majority of the Candies came from Magikarp i caught during events when they have spawn boosts, other from walking

Other than that, i've rarely if ever seen Magikarp spawn in my area/biome - wish they spawned during rainy weather, but oh well i guess

22 minutes ago, Shadow118 said:

Majority of the Candies came from Magikarp i caught during events when they have spawn boosts, other from walking

Other than that, i've rarely if ever seen Magikarp spawn in my area/biome - wish they spawned during rainy weather, but oh well i guess

Ah cool. Going to have to try that out when I get the chance.

Same here.