Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | 🌎Comm. Day - March 16th ⚡👻 Rotom (limited time)

2 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

How are you finding so many shiny Fletchlings? I used an incense and was lucky to find one. 

I mostly had the app open since it started and ended up using 2 Incenses and Shiny checking everything I could (except when i needed to send some Pokémon over to Home to free up some space in Go... and when i needed to reconnect my laptop online) 

Considering im stuck inside because of quarantine and other reasons im kind of surprised i was able to get that many myself 

But, i guess it was just god luck for me in the end, I suppose

36 minutes ago, Shadow118 said:

I mostly had the app open since it started and ended up using 2 Incenses and Shiny checking everything I could (except when i needed to send some Pokémon over to Home to free up some space in Go... and when i needed to reconnect my laptop online) 

Considering im stuck inside because of quarantine and other reasons im kind of surprised i was able to get that many myself 

But, i guess it was just god luck for me in the end, I suppose

Ah. Wow, yea that's a lot of luck. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • alienboyva changed the title to Pokémon GO Discussion Thread |✨Gen VI is HERE! 🌎Comm. Day - April 11th

Yeah, I also don't know how I feel about this. I mean you are getting items without having to have a friend send a gift or travel to a PokéStop (not counting the daily free gift in the shop), but it's still basically an unskippable ad, even if it's only 3 secs. Now if this were full banner or video ads, that be a whole other thing entirely.

• 2 weeks later...

Sustainability event is live, along with Binacle

Also...it's a little greasy, but since I've been getting in next to zero walking since the pandemic, and therefore spending more on incubators to get my eggs all hatched, I was recommended this:

https://www.amazon.com/Orzero-Accessories-Compatible-Cellphone-Installation/dp/B07V445JX3/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=pokemon+go+walker&qid=1618927715&sr=8-3

I caved and got one. Set your phone in it (with a Health App and Adventure Sync enabled) and let it hatch your eggs and walk your Pokemon for you. 

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

Yea that's even worse. Where do they think people could go to find them lol?

Spoofing. I mean I'm in a city, but it's a small one, and the people who play hardcore enough that bought that Pass had likely already cleared the city's stops. So they were going on Stop Roadtrips, and I know a couple that spoofed as there was no way they were clearing it.

And then Niantic changed it. Luckily no one I know got banned.

3 hours ago, EH_STEVE said:

Spoofing. I mean I'm in a city, but it's a small one, and the people who play hardcore enough that bought that Pass had likely already cleared the city's stops. So they were going on Stop Roadtrips, and I know a couple that spoofed as there was no way they were clearing it.

And then Niantic changed it. Luckily no one I know got banned.

Yep. And for people who aren't able to travel and/or don't travel that much, it helped.

Now it's just another barrier. 

Well that's good.