Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | 🌎Comm. Day - March 16th ⚡👻 Rotom (limited time)

Nice!

Got some good news today. Got another 10km egg and I got some items. Left a Pokemon in a Gym and caught a Bulbasaur, not the best, but its CP makes up for it, over 800, so I'm keeping it. Working on the previous 10km egg I have right now.

• alienboyva changed the title to Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | 🌎Comm. Day - June 8th

NEW PKMN GO Plus + announced to work with a new PKMN Sleep app and PKMN GO....

More info:  https://ninfora.com/forums/index.php?/topic/3179-tpc-announces-new-pokémon-games-apps-and-hardware/

KCJLvAK.png?1

I already have a GO+ and I don't really need a sleep tracker, so I'll probably pass on this. Though, I do like the design of the device. It reminds me of the Poké Walker, just without the screen. So, I would assume this would be about the size of the Poké Ball plus? I wonder if it will come with any clip/hook to attach it to a bag or something for when using it as a GO+ and if it will auto-spin PokéStops like the PB+? One of the things I like about the GO+ compared to PB+ is how small it is and how you can easily clip it to a bag or clothing, or wear it on your wrist with the included wrist strap (my preferred way).  

To get me to upgrade to this, it would have to have move features for PKMN GO than the standard GO+ and be as easy to carry around daily as the standard GO+. Though, it doesn't look it will, so like I mentioned, I'll most likely pass on this.

Edited by alienboyva
  • alienboyva changed the title to Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | 📍PKMN GO PLUS + device Unveiled 🌎Comm. Day - June 8th

IDK if anyone here uses the PKMN GO app on Apple Watch, but they are ending support for it on July 1st. Basically, they feel it has become redundant with the inclusion of Adventure Sync.

Link: https://niantic.helpshift.com/a/pokemon-go/?p=web&s=top-articles&f=discontinued-support-for-apple-watch&l=en

Too bad they are making it so the device will no longer connect with PKMN GO. They should should at least allow people to still use the GO+ features of the watch app. I guess they want people to buy a GO Plus and the upcoming GO Plus +...? Too bad Android Wear users never got an app for their devices, even though Naintic said it would be supported. :( 

At least you can still use the health app on Apple Watch to track steps, which will then sync with the health app on iPhone, which will then sync with PKMN GO.

Edited by alienboyva
6 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Is it just me or are there fewer wild Snorlaxes spawning? I tried finding one this morning and all that was spawned was mostly junk.

I’m still seeing about the same amount since the event started. I caught this one a bit earlier today...

BTW, what's the point of Snorlax having the move Yawn in PKMN GO if it does 0 damage?

CC687444-69E4-4E57-8FA6-6288DB18EE24.png601398CA-5F59-487C-AE5D-90169680B82D.png

Edited by alienboyva
1 hour ago, alienboyva said:

I’m still seeing about the same amount since the event started. I caught this one a bit earlier today...

BTW, what's the point of Snorlax having the move Yawn in PKMN GO if it does 0 damage?

CC687444-69E4-4E57-8FA6-6288DB18EE24.png601398CA-5F59-487C-AE5D-90169680B82D.png

Ah I see. Guess my timing was just bad. Here's the thing, they spawn late at night. Can't go up to get them then! So I'm guessing get up there before noon? Haven't run into many either. Just the two I've been able to catch. Can't get them to spawn randomly either, they seem to only spawn at Stops.