Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | 🌎Comm. Day - March 16th ⚡👻 Rotom (limited time)

Can you only catch 1 detective hat Pikachu a day?

I caught one, but it zoomed in to the Poke Ball then froze. So, I rebooted the app and he appeared again, but he didn't want to get caught an ran. >_< I tried to get another to spawn, but no luck. :( 

10 minutes ago, alienboyva said:

Can you only catch 1 detective hat Pikachu a day?

I caught one, but it zoomed in to the Poke Ball then froze. So, I rebooted the app and he appeared again, but he didn't want to get caught an ran. >_< I tried to get another to spawn, but no luck. :( 

Not sure on that. I was able to get 5 chances at the last Pikachu event they had. I hope you can find another one.

Edited by Doc Brown

Got my last stamp of the set and got a CP 1584 Latios

Not shiny, unfortunately 

Though it was surprisingly extremely easy to catch for some reason... caught on the first Ultra Ball / Nanab berry i used

Is that supposed to happen? I was expecting it to be way more difficult to catch....

Well, new entry, so whatever on that - not going to complain too much about an easy Legendary capture

My 10km egg hatched and I got a Beldum. So it's Porygon all over again. XD Haven't gotten anything good from them! That said, finally got enough candy to evolve my shiny Metang into a Metagross. And caught a pretty good Pikachu, along with earning my 2,000th Pokemon caught badge.

Edited by Doc Brown

Interesting. I wonder if this means Community Day moves are no longer locked to Community Day, but can be TM'd going forward?

EDIT: So it's actually Blast Burn that will be the CD move. Blaze Kick is just a new move being added to the pool.

Edited by EH_STEVE

Got to go to a Gym today and I got two gifts. Saw a Charizard too. Tried to get to it, but was going too fast, as in two miles over their speed limit. So there goes seeing it spawn at all. :( Dang it. At least I got a few Incense from getting done with a Research task... it was my last one I had to get done to unlock some new rewards. Took on Azelf today for fun... only got it down around 40%, but at least I tried. 

Anyone else getting continously harassed by Niantic's new privacy statement? I got it before and then looked at it. Annnd now after this new update, they're harassing me again. Ugh. Uh guys (meaning Niantic), I've already viewed it. I don't need to see it AGAIN.

Ah wish it would go away, as I use cellular data at times and if it tries to force me to read that stupid message, I'd waste data I don't want to waste.

Just reported it to Niantic as a bug.

Edited by Doc Brown

Not even bothering with Lapras, as it's a 4 star raid. :P I'd have to split myself into multiple people to have a chance, as most of the time, no one shows up.*

*Found out it's on a Saturday... so I might try to go to one, since people show up on weekends to raid.

Just went up to a Poke Stop and thankfully that message didn't pop up. Got some items, a 5km egg (dang it, wanted a 10km one), and a gift. Also caught some Pokemon.

Edited by Doc Brown