Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | 🌎Comm. Day - March 16th ⚡👻 Rotom (limited time)

New dates announced 

The next ones on my Birthday too which is pretty dope

Might consider going out for awhile that day

Of course, it depends on the Pokémon it is - could be something worth going out for

I don’t have any lunch plans so probably could do whatever that day

• alienboyva changed the title to Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | 🌎Comm. Day - June 25th

Only got these 3

I got extremely lucky with the Pikachu at least so that’s something 

Burmy is kinda meh especially since i can’t tell if he difference

Wasn’t able to go out Saturday and didn’t buy the ticket until Sunday morning 

Especially annoying because i was looking forward to Shiny Axew but no luck on that

Either way, i heard they didn’t up the rates for Shinies and the rates were atrocious for some so might’ve not had luck either way

And other annoying issues like incense not working and spawns disappearing after a second which made tapping and catching some difficult 

Used most of my Free Raid Passes on Axew and a couple on Rockruff since those were easy to clear solo

Not that there was anyone else that i saw playing Go as far as I could tell, though i saw some pop up in Raids, but could’ve been inside or Remote Raiding but I’m not sure on that one way or another 

Also the Special Research popped up for Shaymin - that’s a relief because i thought i missed out on that

Also been thinking on getting one of those Auto spin/catch devices

Was leaning towards the Megacom Catchmon Go, heard that’s good for auto spinning stops

but not sure if any of the others are better though

Also regarding yesterday, all those Rocket stops spawning were extremely annoying  and in the way

On 6/6/2022 at 7:43 PM, Shadow118 said:

Also been thinking on getting one of those Auto spin/catch devices

Was leaning towards the Megacom Catchmon Go, heard that’s good for auto spinning stops

but not sure if any of the others are better though

Also regarding yesterday, all those Rocket stops spawning were extremely annoying  and in the way

I have a GO Plus and I really like it (Too bad it’s long since been discontinued :(). Even though, the Adventure Sync feature made it a bit less useful and it doesn’t auto spin PokéStops like the Poké Ball Plus or auto catch PKMN like 3rd party devices. 

If you want something more portable and don’t mind not having auto-hatching, I’d recommend the Go-Tcha Evolve or the original (first model) Go-Tcha. 

🔗https://www.go-tcha-evolve.co.uk/ 

You can find these at places like Target, GameStop, Amazon, etc. for about $50 for the Evolve. 

Edited by alienboyva
  • 2 weeks later...
  • alienboyva changed the title to Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | 🌎Comm. Day - July 17th
  • 3 weeks later...

I got my Staraptor with Gust (no shiny 😢)!

Also, I upgraded my iPhone 8 to an iPhone 13. It’s a bit jarring going from the 8 to the 13. Every time I look at it I’m like “The screen is so BIG!” LOL! (This is my first iPhone with an edge-to-edge screen) I was going to get the 13 mini shipped to me, since they didn’t have any in stock, but somehow walked out with the regular size 13. y; It’s definitely going to take some time to get used to. 

A28D24CE-F7DB-460D-B145-64994CBC71A6.thumb.png.5a4095e1bcfe12784f914a58af78012e.png

• alienboyva changed the title to Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | 🌎Comm. Day - Aug. 13th (Zigzagoon)
  • alienboyva changed the title to Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | 🌎Comm. Day - Aug. 13th (Galar. Zigzagoon)