Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | 🌎Comm. Day - March 16th ⚡👻 Rotom (limited time)

Has anyone actually gotten a notification from Adventure Sync Nearby? I'm on iOS and have it enabled with all permissions, but haven't gotten as single notification from the feature since it went live in NA. I've opened the app and seen new PKMN on my nearby list, even seen a new PKMN spawn, but still no notification. IDK what's going on here. Is the feature broken? Is it not actually live in NA? Do I need to have background app refresh on for PKMN GO (I have it turned off for all apps, since it saves battery)?

I thought this feature would be super useful, but it has never worked from me. Just to make sure... AS Nearby is supposed to notify of nearby PKMN when the app is closed. right?

Basically you can pay (PokeCoins not accepted) and get a Special Pass for this Saturday. You get 10 Raid Passes (Orange, so one at a time only), a few extra items, an extra story, and get to take on Regigigigigas. He will be the next EX Raid boss starting sometime in November, so if you don't get EX Raid Passes often, this is a way to help guarantee you get one as you can apparently complete this event ANYWHERE in the world.

• alienboyva changed the title to Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | 🚨Team GO Rocket leaders are HERE! 🌎Comm. Day - 11/16

TLDR:

• Mysterious Component available from Team GO Rocket PokéStops
  • Collect 6 of these to get a  Rocket Radar
  • Use this item to battle Team GO Rocket leaders 
  • Defeat Team GO Rocket leaders to get rewards such as, a Unova Stone
  • Can also find a Shadow Mewoth during this activity 
  • 2 weeks later...
Just now, Art_de_Cat said:

Odd question about meltan and mystery box,  do people connecting to your system to transfer mons need to have completed that task in Go to get box or did they get box at the beginning? 

I have a friend wanting to connect to my lets go to get box activated for meltans.

God no.

I give out Meltan Boxes on Community Day all the time to people who've never finished it.

Pokémon GO

Trainers,

As 2019 wraps up, we wanted to thank you all for making this year’s Community Days awesome. To celebrate this year, look forward to a special two-day event featuring Community Day encounters and bonuses on Saturday, December 14, and Sunday, December 15, 2019, as a thank-you for joining us for the 2019 Community Day series.

Community Day Schedule: Saturday, December 14, 2019

From 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. in your local time zone, you can enjoy the following benefits.

• Pokémon appearing more frequently in the wild: Totodile, Swinub, Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Ralts, Slakoth, Trapinch, Bagon, Turtwig, and Chimchar
  • Pokémon appearing in raids: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Pikachu, Eevee, Dratini, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Mareep, Larvitar, and Beldum
  • Pokémon available to hatch from Eggs: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Pikachu, Dratini, Totodile, Mareep, Swinub, Larvitar, Treecko, Torchic, Slakoth, and Bagon

From 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. local time, experience the following bonuses and increased encounters.

• Pokémon appearing even more frequently in the wild: Totodile, Swinub, Treecko, Torchic, Slakoth, and Bagon
  • Bonuses: 2× Catch Stardust, 2× Catch XP, and 1/2 Egg Hatch Distance when Eggs are placed into Incubators during these hours

Community Day Schedule: Sunday, December 15, 2019

From 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. in your local time zone, you can enjoy the following benefits.

• Pokémon appearing more frequently in the wild: Totodile, Swinub, Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Ralts, Slakoth, Trapinch, Bagon, Turtwig, and Chimchar
  • Pokémon appearing in raids: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Pikachu, Eevee, Dratini, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Mareep, Larvitar, and Beldum
  • Pokémon available to hatch from Eggs: Squirtle, Eevee, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Mudkip, Ralts, Trapinch, Beldum, Turtwig, and Chimchar

From 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. local time, experience the following bonuses and increased encounters.

• Pokémon appearing even more frequently in the wild: Mudkip, Ralts, Trapinch, Turtwig, and Chimchar
  • Bonuses: 2× Catch Stardust, 2× Catch XP, and 1/2 Egg Hatch Distance when Eggs are placed into Incubators during these hours

Community Day Schedule: Both Saturday, December 14, and Sunday, December 15, 2019

From 9:00 a.m. on Saturday to 9:00 p.m. on Sunday in your local time zone, the following bonus will be in effect.

• Evolve for Community Day exclusive moves: Exclusive moves featured during 2018 and 2019 Community Day events will be available again!

Prepare for a weekend of community fun, Trainers! And get ready to GO!

—The Pokémon GO team

https://www.pokemongolive.com/en/post/dec19-cd/