Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | 🌎Comm. Day - April 20th ❗Big updates coming: 4/17-5/7

• 2 weeks later...
  • alienboyva changed the title to Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | 🌎Comm. Day - Dec. 17th - 18th
  • 2 weeks later...

It's t just me or are the animations in PKMN GO running super fast now?

I recently noticed this after getting forced to update to the latest version. I don't even have native refresh rate turned on under Advanced Settings (I want to save some batt.), but they seem way too fast after this update.  I'm not sure if this was intentional or not...?

• 3 weeks later...
  • alienboyva changed the title to Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | 🌎Comm. Day - Jan. 7th

Nice to see we’re finally getting CDs for the Kalos Trio

I assume we’ll get the other two every other month like in the past

Looking forward to getting Shinies of these since I don’t have any of them yet - well, more looking forward to Fennekin and Froakie, at least

Been meaning to Breed for some with their HA but still haven’t done that yet

iI know i at least have a Protean Froakie at least… not 100% sure on the other two, though

• 3 weeks later...
  • alienboyva changed the title to Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | 🌎Comm. Day - Jan. 7th 🌎Comm. Day Classic - Jan. 21st
  • alienboyva changed the title to Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | 🌎Comm. Day - March 18th
  • 2 weeks later...

I don’t know if it’s  accurate, but i think Kanto/Galarian Slowpoke is this Months CD?

Only thing I’m unsure about is that the official Go hasn’t posted anything yet and nothing in the app, but saw it on Leek Ducks twitter and Facebook 

So….. ???

But if it is, I’m looking forward to it - would like a handful of Shiny Slowpoke

Looks like Serebii has posted about it too - so I’m assuming it’s accurate info

Edited by Shadow118
  • alienboyva changed the title to Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | 🌎Comm. Day - April 15th
  • 3 weeks later...

So, I got the Campfire feature in PKMN GO... While this is really cool with being able to see the status of gyms from all over the globe, why isn't this fully baked into PKMN GO (I get the Campfire app is supposed to be for all Niantic's "Go Style" games, but still)? I feel like more people would use this if you didn't have to download a separate app. Especially, since people have long since found ways to meet up/interact with trainers in their community using things like Discord, etc.

Edited by alienboyva

On the last day i got extremely lucky on the event and got a Shiny Flower Chansey

Not sure if i want to evolve it or not - I don’t exactly care for either Shiny forms

I’m not exactly a fan of this shade of green on it… and there’s absolutely no change in Blissey

Wish it stayed a Dark Purple like Happiny

So it’s a tough decision, tbh

• 3 weeks later...

exCUSE ME??????

Niantic won't let men wear shorts that hit above the ankle, 

are-you-wearing-the-the-tsareena-boots-y

BUT WE CAN HAVE PINK THIGH-HIGH BOOTS? This is the fruitiest abomination I've ever seen and the whole gay-ass Puck cosplay is not worth half its asking price and I am redownloading Pokemon Go and buying this NOW.

(We also have, like, how many hundreds of clothing options yet still have zero options for face, body type, or even hairstyle? Okay.)