Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | 🌎Comm. Day - March 16th ⚡👻 Rotom (limited time)

I caught a Hitmonlee today, and I now have both Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan! Thanks to this Kanto event I added 15 new PKMN to my Kanto-Dex. Excluding region exclusives & legendarirs, I just need a Magmar and Electabuzz and I'll have all the Kanto PKMN currently available. 

Also, I caught a shit-ton of common PKMN (the ones likely to be Ditto) after the event ended and still no Ditto. T_T The least they could do is make Ditto a little more common, since how rare the 'Ditto PKMN' were in the Kanto event. All I'm doing is wasting balls looking for a Ditto.  Oh...and I still need 6 more ghost PKMN. They aren't that common in my area any more and during the last few days of the Kanto event, they became less common. :(  PLZ don't make me have to wait until the Halloween event. 

image.png

image.png

Edited by alienboyva
  • alienboyva changed the title to Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | 🌎5th Mthly. Community Day - Mar. 19th, 2-5pm ET🌎

Looks like im about 20,000 xp away from Lv 23, give or take, think i got a pretty nice boost from the Kanto event

Although i got a few holes filled thanks to the Kanto event, still missing a bunch in the Kanto dex

Honestly it somewhat sucks to be a rural player - especially seeing areas with medium - large amounts of Gyms/Pokestops

I mean i know of a few areas with quite a few, but still...

Well, at least we have some in Chatham, so i guess i can't complain too much, although t would still be nice if a bigger variety would spawn - most of these Pokemon that i caught during the Kanto event i haven't had seen or even encountered before

Looks what i have remaining in the Kanto dex: (In which ive hopefully screencapped and and put these in the proper order)

Spoiler

n2JBPCr.png

ZLIwBJa.png

CIrnKTf.png

O5dgCY8.png

a7y3eHc.png

oxuekT0.png

Unless im mistaken, but i don't think Celebi,Jirachi,the Regis or any of the Deoxys forms have been implemented yet, have they? I could be mistaken, on that, but i personally haven't heard or seen anything on those for myself....

Though i wonder if we'll get a Johto, Hoenn and other Pokemon region events for Gen 4-7 when those get slowly released? Also for any Gen 2/3 leends and myths, i wonder if they'll be added and to and be given the research treatment?

Part of me would be surprised if they didn't

2 minutes ago, Shadow118 said:

Unless im mistaken, but i don't think Celebi,Jirachi,the Regis or any of the Deoxys forms have been implemented yet, have they? I could be mistaken, on that, but i personally haven't heard or seen anything on those for myself....

Jiarchi, Regis, Deoxys, Clamperl and evolutions, Nincada and evolutions, and I think Spinda have not been released anywhere yet from Hoenn.

Celebi has not been released anywhere from Johto yet.

All of Kanto is available.

(this is based on worldwide availability)

20 minutes ago, EH_STEVE said:

Jiarchi, Regis, Deoxys, Clamperl and evolutions, Nincada and evolutions, and I think Spinda have not been released anywhere yet from Hoenn.

Celebi has not been released anywhere from Johto yet.

All of Kanto is available.

(this is based on worldwide availability)

Yes, im aware that Kantos been fully implemented

Though i can't say i was aware about the other Hoenn ones - wonder when those will be implemented and released?

I wonder if they'll make Celebi the next mythical special research reward? I could see that as a possibility at some point

Just now, Shadow118 said:

Yes, im aware that Kantos been fully implemented

Though i can't say i was aware about the other Hoenn ones - wonder when those will be implemented and released?

I wonder if they'll make Celebi the next mythical special research reward? I could see that as a possibility at some point

I figured I'd just round out all the regions.

No idea... No idea what's even holding them back on those...

Chances are. Most people are assuming Celebi then Jirachi will be the next Special Research rewards and Deoxys will be the next EX Raid.

9 minutes ago, alienboyva said:

Yo! My boi decided to show up today!  Now I just need 4 ghost type PKMN. They seem to be slightly more common now, as I caught two last night. 

image.png

Congrats! What stage do you have to try to catch one? Or can you catch one during this as a whole and it counts?

14 minutes ago, Gold said:

Is there a list somewhere of each requirement of each stage of the mew event?

*Click* ⬇️

7 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Congrats! What stage do you have to try to catch one? Or can you catch one during this as a whole and it counts?

Thanks. It has to be done during stage 5 for it to count. 

Edited by alienboyva